"The Wings of That Day"

(3rd POV | Ancient City | Flashback)

Thirty million years ago, A monster appeared in the ancient city, it was by the name of Gargorgon, a beast-like medusa but larger. This monster was summoned by the one and only Carmeara. Its purpose is to target and kill Shibuya the mysterious one.
-
Carmeara: Gargorgon! Turn that accursed Shibuya to stone and bring her before me!

Shibuya the mysterious: Hmph! Well, see about that!
-
The monster Gargorgon fires her Petrification Ray to Shibuya. However, Shibuya reflected Gargorgon's Ray back at the monster and turning her to stone.
-
Shibuya the mysterious: Hmph! That was easy...
-
Shibuya the mysterious left the location and walked away.

(Flashback ends)
-
(3rd POV | WyndhamGrand Awashima)

It is now about to strike 8 am and our heroine, Sayo Hikawa and her twin sister Hina Hikawa is chilling at the lounge area on the third floor. They were just chatting about any stuff in the world. Then, their friend Rinko Shirokane comes and sits down with them.
-
Sayo: Good morning Rinko-san.

Hina: Morning Rinko-chan!

Rinko: Good morning Sayo-san and Hina-san. What are you guys talking about?

Hina: About random stuff.

Sayo: Yeah, Hina and I were talking tons of stuff thats not related to anything that is happening right now.

Rinko: Oh...

Hina: Where is your soulmate, Rinko-chan?

Rinko: Ako-chan? She is sleeping at the moment. I don't like to wake her up forcefully. Besides, she deserved.

Sayo: I see. You are really like a mother now Rinko-san.

Rinko: Eh?! R-Really?

Sayo: Yeah.

Rinko: I guess...

Hina: Sis! You should ask Rinko-chan about something!

Sayo: Your right.

Rinko: Hu?

Sayo: Rinko-san, Hina and I are going to perform at Shibuya-chan's school next week, Friday to be exact! I was hoping you can be our keyboard. Because Tomoe-san is on the drums and we are still looking for a bassist as well.

Rinko: Sure, I love to perform. Maybe you can ask Lisa for bass.

Sayo: I was about to ask her but then I saw a bass in Mari's Office back at the HQ. Probably she knows how to play bass.

Rinko: You should try to ask Mari-san. If not, there is Lisa-san.

Sayo: Yeah, your right.

Rinko: Anyway, I am heading back to my room. Ako-chan will be probably worried if I was gone by her side.

Hina: Okay!
-
Their friend Rinko Shirokane left them for now. After 10 minutes have passed, the Hikawa twins stand up from their seats and head to down floor. Both of them decided that they will take the staircase. Once on the second floor, they come across a familiar friend. Its was Misaki Okusawa.
-
Sayo: Oh, Misaki-san hello.

Misaki: Oh, hello Sayo-san, Hina-san.

Hina: Hello!

Sayo: Are you alone right now?

Misaki: Yeah. Kokoro and the others went out already. I want to rest the whole day. Besides, we have a performance tomorrow.

Sayo: I see.

Misaki: I have to go back to my room now. See you around!

Sayo: Same.
-
Their friend walks away from them and heads towards her room. As for the twins, they continue to walk until they reach the reception area of the hotel. Once in the reception area, both of them decide to chill out in the swimming pool area. So they head straight towards the swimming pool area with a stop by at the buffet to get some refreshments.