"Beach Day! Or is it?!"

(3rd POV)
In the depths of the ocean, Hudram was just thinking about strategy about their future plans. Then Carmeara stands right beside Hudram.
-
Hudram: What do you want?!

Carmeara: Nothing!

Hudram: Weird.
-
Carmeara just leaves Hudram on its own. As for Darrgon, he is just thinking about the experience that he was recently in.
-
Darrgon: Tiga... Why Tiga looks like Trigger...
-
Let's leave the giants of darkness behind and we take a look at Nursedessei. The Nursedessei is an auto slow flight near the famous landmark of Japan, Mount Fuji. Inside the ship, the Hikawa twins, Ako Udagawa and Rinko Shirokane are the only people left. Currently, Hina Hikawa is checking emails and she sees that their school will be returning this Monday.
-
Hina: Back to school this Monday!

Sayo: That's nice to hear.

Rinko: Good to hear Hina-san.

Ako: ...
-
As for Ako Udagawa, she is planning something for tomorrow. As for Sayo Hikawa, she is secretly writing lyrics on her phone. Lastly, Rinko Shirokane is reading a simple novel. As the minute's pass, Ako has spoken on what to do tomorrow.
-
Ako: Let's spend Saturday on the beach!

Sayo: Again? It is fine...

Rinko: I have nothing to do. I will go.

Hina: Same!

Hina: Okay! The first stop tomorrow is to shop. For some reason, all of the supplies that sis and I bought are running out.

Rinko: O-Okay.

Sayo: If thats the case, it is time to call it a day.
-
Hina then semi-off the ship. Then they head to their respective rooms to sleep for the night. As the twins made it to their room, Sayo was just standing and smiling while Hina was just dumbfounded after seeing her sister like that.
-
Hina: Sis?

...

Sayo: hmm?

...

Hina: Sis?
-
Because of Hina's wonder, she walks towards her sister with little goosebumps. As Hina gets her face closer to Sayo and then she was shocked at what happened next. Hina was kissed by Sayo on her lips.
-
Hina: Sis?!

Sayo: Hehe. I got you.

Hina: That's unfair!

Sayo: Get me next time. Hehe.

Hina: Mou!

Sayo: Now, now. Let's get some sleep.
-
The next day, the sun rises up beautifully. It was the weekend, and everyone in the world has many plans to relax. In Nursedessei, which is closely hovering near mount fuji, the four individuals, the Hikawa twins, Ako Udagawa, and Rinko Shirokane are still asleep until Hina woke up with a frightening fear.
-
Hina: Uhh...

...

Hina: That was a weird dream.

...

????: Hina?

Hina: Sis?

Sayo: Good morning. Something wrong?

Hina: Nothing...

Sayo: Are you sure?

Hina: Yeah...

Sayo: Fare enough. Shall we head to bath together?

Hina: YEY!!
-
As the Hikawa twins are heading to the bathroom for a morning bath together, Ako Udagawa and Rinko Shirokane are already awake but still laying on their bed and hugging tightly at each other.
-
Ako: I really love you, RinRin!