"A Pastelic Problem?!"

(3rd POV)
Carmeara: Hmph!

...

Carmeara: I should settle my business with that girl first before Sayo Hikawa.
-
Everyone returns back to Nursedessei. When entering the command center, everyone, except for Rinko Shirokane and Ako Udagawa was shocked to see something on the floor.
-
Everyone(Except Rinko and Ako): WAH!!!

...

Yukina and Lisa: B-Blood!!!!

Tomoe: Sh*t! Dead Body!

Hina: Dead body of a Crow Man...

Sayo: What happened here?! Ako?! Rinko?!

...

Ako: Eh. That thing sneaks up here. I tackled it down but then that thing trows me to the wall over there and...

Hina: And?

Rinko: I-I...

...

Rinko: I-I was in B-Berserk.

...

Rinko: Sorry! I just don't like to see Ako-chan get hurt...
-
Rinko then removes her jacket that reviling a blood-stained white blouse. Everyone was speechless.
-
Everyone: ...

...

Tomoe: Bloodstains...

Ako: It was the first time I saw RinRin in Super Rage...

Hina: Don't worry Rinko-chan. The important thing is, both of you are safe.

Rinko: I-I have to clean this. I will dispose of this body but how...

Hina: I will handle that!

Sayo: H-How?

Hina: Simple!
-
Hina uses her ring and made a portal under the dead corpse of the alien to the ocean. The body immediately fell into the portal and Hina closed it off.
-
Hina: Done! We just need to clean up the bloodstains!

Lisa: Well then, shall we start helping Rinko with the cleaning before nightfall?

Yukina: Let's go.

Sayo, Hina, and Tomoe: Let's clean!

Ako: Group cleaning time!

...

Rinko: T-thanks everyone...
-
They started to clean the stained blood on the floor. Just seconds, the floor was sparkling like it was new. Eventually, Night has fallen. In Nursedessei, Yukina Minato, and Lisa Imai is playing with Roselyn in the command center. Tomoe Udagawa and Ako Udagawa are in the kitchen of the ship because they are in charge of the dinner tonight. Rinko and the Hikawa twins are currently doing study sessions in Ako's Laboratory aka Rina Tennoji's ex-laboratory. The reason is, it was peaceful because of the noise-canceling walls, ceiling, and floor.
-
Sayo: Help me in understanding this Hian.

Hina: No problem! I will help!

...

Rinko: Finish...

Sayo: I am coincidentally done as well.

Hina: Is there more?!

Sayo: No. There is nothing left.

????(Speaker): Guys! Dinner is ready! Come here now or else the food will get cold!

Sayo: Looks like Rinko-san's lover is calling for dinner. We should get going now.

Rinko: A-Ah...

Hina: Hehe. Rinko-chan is blushing!

Rinko: W-Well, I am really Ako-chan's partner. Anyways! Let's go...
-
Rinko just stood up and left the laboratory with a red blush over her face. While the Hikawa twins notice that Rinko has almost become a Tsundere, the two of them just let go of that idea and proceeded to clean up the things. Then they exited the laboratory. Then the twins proceeded first to their rooms to put their stuff and head back to the command center where the others are waiting for the twins. Once the twins made it, all of them started to take their dinner for the night.