"Last day as an Exchange Student"

(3rd POV)
It is now the last day of the weekday, Friday. It was quiet since the events that happened. Everyone on the ship is getting up early because it was their last day as an exchange student in Nijigasaki. After doing their usual morning routine like taking a bath, eating breakfast, etc., everyone heads to Nijigasaki, and Mari Ohara is heading to work. The only one remaining inside the ship is Kanan Matsuura.
-
Kanan: I should get a job somehow...
-
As everyone started to part ways for the day, the third years were greeted by another fellow third year, it was Karin Asaka, Emma Verde, Kanata Kone, and Mia Taylor.
-
Emma: Good Morning!!

Yukina: Good Morning, Emma-san.

Karin: Perfect timing. Mia has something to say.

Sayo: Hmm?

Hina: Bopping! What is it?!

...

Mia: Today is my birthday. I have already arranged a party at my residence tonight. All of you are invited.

Lisa: That would be wonderful!

Sayo: Sounds nice. We will tell the others for sure.

Mia: Great! See you later then. I am going to give the address during club times.

Yukina: Very well. It is almost time for class. We should get going.
-
Everyone begins heading towards their respective classroom. As everyone reached their rooms, the school bell right. The sound of the bell means that it was time to start the morning session. In Sayo's classroom, their first subject was International History. The teacher asked the class to pick a pair of five and they have to prepare a short report about Spanish Expedition and present it to the class. After the teacher told the instruction, everyone started to find a pair of five. As for Hina Hikawa, she grabs her sister's hand and Rinko Shirokane's hand.
-
Hina: Let's go!

Sayo: Chill down.

Rinko: We still need two students more...

...

Hina: I know where we can get those two students.
-
What Hina meant is, she wants to recruit Karin Asaka and Emma Verde into their group. So, the three of them found that Emma and Karin are still looking for pairs for the group.
-
Hina: Would you guys want to join us?

Karin: Sure!

Emma: We were looking, but you guys scouted us.

Sayo: Let's start researching this topic.
-
So, Sayo's group started their preparations for the report. At the same time, in the other section where Yukina Minato, Lisa Imai, Maya Yamato we're also answering for a group output, but it is all about General Mathematics. Well, Lisa and Maya have no problems with it but Yukina has a different story.
-
Yukina: Uhhh...

...

Yukina: I don't understand this...

...

Lisa: Fufu. Have a hard time?

...

Maya: Yukina-san?

Yukina: I admit... I don't know this...

Lisa: Let me help you with that.

Maya: Mou! Yukina-san will rely on you too much.

Lisa: It is fine. Hehe.
-
As the day goes on, on the second-year class where Poppin'Party and Afterglow, all of them are currently having a lecture about pastry in the Kitchen room in the school. In another second-year class where Rei Wakana and Masuki Satou, are currently tackling Chemical study for Chemistry subjects.