Leap to the Future

(3rd POV)
(Same day from the last chapter)
(Nighttime | Ohara Foundation)

Everyone went home peacefully. The Hikawa Twins made home safely to their apartment. The Udagawa sisters went to the mall first before heading home. As for the CEO of Ohara Foundation she didn't head home rather, she headed to her foundation's HQ.
-
(Mari POV)

Before heading home, I want to check out something that I have been working with for the past week. I am not alone with this, a good friend of mine helped me.

I parked and left my car in front of the HQ. I walk inside and head straight towards the room where I and my friend have been working on this project.

I reached the room where I and my friend only know about it. I nock and enter.
-
Mari: Good Afternoon!

???: Oh. Hello Mari-chan.

Mari: Hello there, Rina-chan!
-
My good friend Rina Tonnoji. A first-year student of Nijigasaki High School. She is a part of QU4RTZ, a sub-group of the Nijigasaki School Idol Club. She is a shy one but knows a lot of tech stuff. Her disorder is that she cant properly display her feelings like smiling at others even though she wants to express them.
-
Mari: Rina-chan, did you find anything from this ancient tablet?

Rina: I found something.

Mari: Ohhh! What is it?

Rina: Something strong. Trying to extract it. And...

Mari: And?

Rina: A Dark.

Mari: What Dark?

Rina: Still need more info.

Mari: Okay! I will wait for that. In the meantime, you should take a break.

Rina: I will. Thank You.
-
Rina how can I make you smile. I don't want to see you suffer. I tried everything to make you smile but I just can't. Then, an idea pops out from my mind suddenly. "Sayo-san and Hina-chan can help me!" I said in my mind.

I grab my phone and I realize that I don't have any contacts of Sayo and Hina. Then I decided to call Ako instead to help me contact Sayo and Hina.
-
(Udagawa Residents)
(Ako POV)

It's past 6 pm, My sister and I have just arrived back at our house from the mall to buy some ingredients for dinner tonight. Our parents aren't home for 2 weeks since they are in Peru for an international convention.
Anyways, I ask my sister what she will cook for us tonight.
-
Ako: Sis, What will you cook for us tonight?

Tomoe: Curry, of course, Ako!

Ako: Yehey! I'm heading to my room sis. Just call me if you need my assistance.

Tomoe: Sure.
-
I left my sister all by herself in the kitchen and head towards my room. When I enter the room, I instantly turn on my gaming pc and lay down on my bed for a second.

Suddenly my phone is ringing.
-
Ako: Who would be calling me at this time?
-
I grab my phone and look who is calling. It is Boss Mari calling me. I accept the call and we started a conversation.
-
Ako: Good eve, Boss! What can I do for you?

Mari: Good Eve to you as well Ako! I have a favor to ask.

Ako: Go on boss, I am listening.

Mari: Okay then, do you have the phone numbers of Sayo and Hina-chan?

Ako: Boss we use Line......

Mari: Really?! Add me in Line.

Ako: Okay...

Mari: And create a group chat that's consists of you, your sister, me, and the Hikawa twins.

Ako: Okay! And what name do you like boss?