"Ako's Promis"

(6 am | WyndhamGrand Awashima)
(Sayo POV)

I woke up the next day. It is the official first day of our somewhat "vacation". For the first time, I didn't wake up through an alarm from my phone. I check my phone and see that I haven't set the alarm. Anyways, I stand up from the bed without disturbing my sister Hina, who is still sleeping, then proceed to check the bruises that I got yesterday's battle. So, I lift up my pajamas and undo all the bandages the straps around my waist. I could not believe that my bruises from yesterday are almost healed overnight. So, I have decided to not reapply the bandage because I believe this will heal sooner rather than later.

After checking my bruises, I proceeded towards the small kitchen of our rooms and saw an espresso machine with many coffee pods. I decided to brew one for the morning. Then, I proceed out to the balcony and I was greeted with a spectacular cool morning breeze, beautiful sunrise, and spectacular view of Mount Fuji.
-
Sayo: What a lovely sight to feel the first thing in the morning.

????: It sure is.

Sayo: hmm?
-
I heard someone coming from my left side so I turn my head towards that voice. It was Rei, standing on the balcony next door.
-
Sayo: Oh, it is you Layer-san. Good morning.

Layer/Rei: Good morning, Sayo.

Sayo: How was the first night?

Layer/Rei: Bed was comfortable equals nice sleep. How about you?

Sayo: I can tell the same thing. Anyways, who are your roommates? I didn't pay attention yesterday.

Layer/Rei: Its just me, Hana-chan and Masuki. You are sharing with Hina right?

Sayo: Correct. I just want to spend more time with her more...

Layer/Rei: This week is the perfect time to do that.

Sayo: Your right...
-
Rei and I continue to talk for a good 10 minutes, enjoying the spectacular view that surrounds us. Then, Rei decided to went back inside her room to do her personal stuff. As for me, I was on the balcony for another 2 minutes then I return back inside. Once In, I proceeded back to the bed and saw Hina is still sleeping. Then, I sat down on my side of the bed slowly then, I touch and stroked Hina's hair as gently as possible. I did that for a good 2 minutes and then my phone beeps, so I check it out and see whats the reason for the beep is. It was a message from Mari and she said that she wanted me and Hina to her room on the top floor of the hotel now. So, I reply Mari back and letting her know that we will be there in a moment.
-
Sayo: Hina... wake up, Mari-san is calling us.

Hina: hmm... g-give me more time...

Sayo: ...
-
Hina is always a sleepy head if the bed is so comfortable. So, I will do the boldest thing I have ever done to Hina. I climb up the bed and position myself on top of Hina, then I went in straight to kiss her lips. Then, Hina reacted instantly.
-
Hina: hmm?!!
-
I let go of her lips, but then the unexpected happened, Hina wraps both of her arms around my neck, and then she pulled me closer for a hug.
-
Sayo: Hina?!

Hina: I can't believe you had a such bold move, Sayo-chan.

Sayo: ?!
-
Wait, did Hina just called by the first name? No, it cant be! I am daydreaming right now? It is still the early hours of the day, it is impossible that this is daydreaming. I need to break free from Hina's hug somehow before it gets into the crazy territory that I am not ready. So I did a soft chop move on Hina's head. Then, she lets go of her hands that hug me around, and then, I proceed to stand up beside her as I feel intense blushing from my face.
-
Hina: Owch! Sis that hurts...

Sayo: T-Then s-stop teasing me using m-my first n-name... I just gave you a good morning kiss in that position to wake you up...
-
Then, Hina stands up from the bed and proceeded to hug me.
-
Hina: Sorry sis, I just want to call you by your first name...