First Day as an Ultra-Student

(Hina POV)

-Alarm going off-

I heard the alarm going off on my phone. I tried to sit down and turn it off. I manage I turned it off, and I saw it was what time it is. "Ohh! It's 5:30 AM!" I said it in excitement. It's the first day of school after semestral break.
-
Hina: Sis, Good Mor...
-
When I turned around, my sister is nowhere to be found. "It seems sis woke up already". I stand up from my bed and grab my uniform to get change. As I pass my table, my sis sparklence and Hyper-keys are nowhere to be found. "I love that my sis accepts her own self as an Ultraman." I exited my room and head towards the kitchen/dining room. "I smell eggs!" I said in my mind. As I enter the room, I see my sister preparing breakfast for us two.
-
Sayo: Good Morning, Hina.

Hina: Good Morning, Sis! I smell eggs!

Sayo: Yes, our breakfast is eggs with toast. I hope you like it!
-
I see my sister handing me the eggs and toast and she served her own as well.
-
Hina: Sis this looks so good!

Sayo: Thank you, Hina. Let us eat?

Hina: Yes!

Hina and Sayo: Thank you for the food!
------
(Sayo POV)

I look at Hina. base on her expression, she likes the eggs and toast that I made today. After a look at her face, I saw the Crystal Blue Ring that Sibuya-san gave her. "I should ask if Hina used it already". I said it in my mind.
-
Sayo: Hina, can I ask you something?

Hina: What is it, sis?

Sayo: I was wondering did you use the ring already?

Hina: What ring?

Sayo: The ring you are wearing right now...

Hina: Ohh..

Sayo: Hina?

Hina: Yes, Sis! I already used it!

Sayo: Where?

Hina: Yesterday! When you were battling with the monster, I was climbing back to the top...

Sayo: and?

Hina: Well, the big rock was falling towards me and I have remembered that I have the ring and I used it.

Sayo: Ohh... Sorry for that.

Hina: Don't worry about it, Sis!

Sayo: Okay then. Let's finish eating.
-
We finished eating and we are ready to go to school. I have my guitar bag hanging behind me and my school bag hanging in my left arm. Hina was ready as well and we went out. When we walk towards our individual school, Hina was looking at my waistline.
-
Sayo: Hina is there something bothering you?

Hina: Yes, Sis I have.

Sayo: What is it?

Hina: Your sparklence and Hyper-Keys are exposed to the public. They will know that your Ultraman Trigger! Are you sure it is safe?

Sayo: Yes Hina, it will be safe than putting it in my bag since it may lead to breaking it. Besides, The Hyper-Key is not noticeable in the naked eye from the distance.

Hina: Fair point.
-
After walking for 15 minutes, it's time to separate for the day. Since Hina goes to Haneoka and I go to Hanasakigawa.
-
Sayo: See you later Hina.

Hina: See you later as well Sis!
-
I arrive at Hanasakigawa and head towards the student council room to put my guitar for safekeeping. As I am about to open the door, I see Chisato walk past me, but for some reason, Chisato is not acting like herself. I didn't bother and I head inside.