"What truly makes a Savior?"

(3rd POV)
Shibuya: Wait!!! Your that Idol! The scarlet Idol, Yuki Setsuna!!!

Setsuna: Wow, you already know who am I.
-
Currently, at a big empty parking lot, two idols have met in person for the first time. The meet was unexpected, the Shibuya family only knows their doings.
-
Ms. Shibuya: First of all, who are you? Second, Do you know who I am?

Setsuna: Yes! First of all, I'm Setsuna. I am not from this world.

...

Ms. Shibuya: Really?

Setsuna: Yes!

Ms. Shibuya: Are we from the same Earth?

Setsuna: Yes. I am one of the survivors of that incident. But you ma'am, you're the missing person back in the older days.

Ms. Shibuya: Wow, you're correct. How did you make it here?

Setsuna: Well... I am one of the Giant who helps evacuate my family and some of Ohara's friends.

Ms. Shibuya: I see.

Shibuya: Wow, the scarlet idol is an ultra.

Setsuna: hehe. Just keep it a secret. But, Tiga already left me. I hope Tiga and I will be reunited again.

Ms. Shibuya: Ah. Tiga. It has been too long since I heard those words. So you're the second host after Daigo.

Setsuna: Pretty much, yeah.

...

Ms. Shibuya: Anyways, what is your purpose with the ship Setsuna-chan?

Setsuna: I sense bad energy in the whole of Tokyo, but that energy is much worse in their ship.

Ms. Shibuya: Oh. We have the same intentions. Very well, Setsuna-chan.

Shibuya: Mama! The vehicle is about to arrive.
-
As the vehicle arrived, the three of them boarded it and headed up the ship without any invitation. Once onboard, the door for inside was securely locked but Kanon Shibuya has a key for the ship because Hina Hikawa gave it to her during the last visit. Anyways, once the door open, Kanon guided her mother and Setsuna to the command center which, is located on the 4 floors of the ship. Meanwhile, in the command center, Sayo Hikawa, Hina Hikawa, and the rest of Roselia and Yohane are gathered after the weird experiences.
-
Sayo: ...

...

Hina: I thought that I successfully replicate a hyper key...

...

Yukina: I thought that there was a new Cat Cafe...

...

Rinko: I thought that I have saved enough money for a new keyboard...

...

Ako: I thought that I was spending real money in a 4-star gatcha pull...

...

Yohane: My exquisite treasure map was just a piece of junk...

...

Lisa: I thought that I won the Lottery...

...

Sayo: All of you were experiencing illusions that they thought were real.

...

Lisa: Huhuhu...

...

Hina: But we manage to return back towards the reality before it was too late.
-
While there mumbling about the experiences that they experienced, three people entered the command center and it was witnessed by Sayo Hikawa.
-
Sayo: Ms. Shibuya?! Shi-chan?! Setsuna-san?!