"The 10 Minute Demon"

(4 am | WyndhamGrand Awashima)
(Sayo POV)

Ahhh!!!

I woke up from a painful slumber, but I was in a different room for some reason. But then I remember what happened last night until this early hour of the morning. "It couldn't be..." I said. So, I stand up and look around me where is my sister Hina, but she wasn't around, "Maybe Hina already is with the others in Mari's room." I said in my mind. So I leave the room and start running towards Mari's Room. "How long was I been out for...." I said. Well, I will tell you what happened last night after the grand dinner or party.

(Flashback Yesterday | 8 pm)

Hina and I arrived back at our room after a fantastic dinner and party. After getting inside, both of us went straight to the bed without bothering to change into our pajamas because we are tired that what happened this morning and afternoon.
-
Hina: I am tired, let's go to sleep...

Sayo: I agree with your decision Hina...
-
We hugged each other and started to drift away to sleep. Then just an hour passed, we are woken up by a massive ground shake and explosion.
-
Sayo: What the hell?!?!

Hina: I have a bad feeling about this...
-
Then we heard a knock on our door, so I proceeded to open it to see who was knocking. When I open the door, I saw the two lovebirds, Ako and Rinko. Then Rei, Tae and Masuki showed up seconds after.
-
Sayo: Did you guys....

Ako: Yes!

Rinko: Ako-chan insists that she want to meet you even I said not to because of her current state...

Ako: I told you RinRin that I am fine...Ouch...

Sayo: Are you really sure?

Ako: Yeah!

Sayo: Fine. Anyways, what the hell was that?!

Rei/Layer: I don't know...

Tae: The ground was shaking while an explosion sound was heard.

Masuki/Masking: Damm! My heart is still pounding fast!

Sayo: Just relax, let's go to Mari-san's room...
-
Then, another explosion occurred that was not far from the hotel because it was too loud. Hina came along because she was scared.
-
Hina: Sis! I am scared!

Sayo: Oh, first time seeing you in this state.

Hina: shhh!!

Sayo: Okay let go to Mari's room!
-
So, everyone that was in our room started to run towards Mari's room on the top floor of the hotel. Suddenly, our other friends went out of their rooms panicking probably because of the recent explosion sounds. Then, Lisa runs towards us crazily then followed by Yukina.
-
Lisa: Sayo! Everyone! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!

Sayo: Lisa-san, Please calm your nerves down a bit. Panicking is not the answer right now.

Lisa: Aw come on! You have the same attitude as Yukina!!!

Yukina: Lisa, Sayo is right, chill the hell down!

Lisa: Fine!

Sayo: Good! Now, who can shout as loud as they can? I want the others to calm down their nerves.

Rei/Layer: I will do it.
-
Rei stood in front of us and began to shout on spot.
-
Rei/Layer: EVERYONE CHILL THE HELL OUT! SAYO WANTS EVERYONE TO PAY ATTENTION!!
-
Everyone did listen to Rei, they calmed down and they are waiting for me to say something.
-
Sayo: Okay everyone. Right now we don't know the reason behind the explosion that you guys are hearing. So the best move is, to calm down and wait for further instructions from me. I going to talk to Mari-san about this. So just stay here don't go inside the room.