"Sneering Destruction"

(3rd POV | Nursedessei)

It is late at night, the Hikawa twins are currently heading to Rina's laboratory to help clean up after the ship turns into battle mode for the first time. All of them didn't expect the messy consequence when using battle mode. Anyways, the two of them made it inside the laboratory, and then they were greeted by the calm and stressed Rina Tennoji.
-
Rina: Welcome back to both of you.

Sayo: Thanks Rina-chan.

Hina: Rina-chan we will help you clean!

Rina: Thanks, much appreciated.
-
Thus, the twins started to help Rina Tennoji with her messy lab. Then Rina told them about the consequences of using battle mode. After cleaning up, they secured everything so that this mess will never happen again. After the twins proceeded to their room to check out their mess, when they made it to their room, the two were surprised that their room was not in a mess. Suddenly, the familiar red alarm is going off. The two of them and also the rest proceeded to the command center to see what is the reason for the alarm.
-
Hina: What are these shenanigans all about?!

Yukina: It is already late at night...

...

Ako: Aw Fu——

Tomoe: Language!!

Ako: That doesn't matter is! The important is, Trigger of Darkness is back!!

Everyone: What?!?!

...

Sayo: H-How?!?!

...

Ako: Gezz I don't know!

Mari: Strange...

Rina: hmp...

...

Sayo: I guess I need to fight it. There is no other choice.

Kanan: Hold on there Sayo-san. I will do it.

Everyone: Huh?!

Sayo: Kanan-san...

Kanan: You have put yourself in intense training this afternoon.

Mari: Oh? So that where you guys went.

Sayo: I can still do it!

Kanan: No.

Sayo: O-Okay...

Kanan: You need tons of rest. Leave this thing to me. Just prepare if I need backup.
-
After their talks, Kanan Matsuura leaves the command center and heads to the observation deck on the top floor of the ship in order to transform safely.
-
Kanan: As I have experienced that thing before, I have to fight it with power!

"Ultraman Dyna Strong Type!"

"Boot Up! Garnate!"

Kanan: Burn up with spirit! Our strength of Hope! Dyna!
-
Kanan successfully transforms and then she flies off to the area where Trigger Dark was currently destroying innocent properties. As for the rest, Hina Hikawa decided to slowly head towards that general area just to monitor the situation.

Just a short time passes, Kanan made it to the area where Trigger Dark was. As she lands, the Trigger Dark that she is facing now is seemingly not the same as she fought days ago.
-
Trigger Dark: !!!!!!

Kanan(Dyna): That's odd... You're not the same as before...

...

Kanan(Dyna): I don't care though! I will still be going to defeat you!
-
After those said words, the duel between Kanan and Trigger Dark is now taking place. Also, at the same time, The Nursedessei ship just arrived around that general area where the battle is taking place. Inside, everyone just observed the madness that was underway.
-
Hina: Smokes! It is Trigger Dark!

Ultraman Triggerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें