twentysix

TW; Self-harm, self-hatred, possible ED

Alexis smiled at the message he'd just gotten from Kit. It was a photo of him, Tye and Riley cuddling, the starting screen of finding nemo in the background. The caption was 'I am summoning you'

"You summoned?" He joked, walking into Kit's room without knocking. Tye reached his arms out demandingly at once. "Hey beautiful." He walked over to him and was immediately pulled into a hug.

"I love you Alex." Tye pulled him into Kit's bed. Alexis laughed and repositioned himself, ending up with Tye almost completely in his lap.

"I love you too gorgeous." He kissed the top of Tye's head. "I didn't know you were back, I missed you."

"I texted Trav as well, but he hasn't answered." Kit explained, he was curled up against Riley's chest, the blonde playing with the soggy strands of his hair.

"He's outside I think." Alexis replied. "Carter said he wouldn't be back until later,  I assumed he had Tye with him."

"No, I brought him home. I'll tell you later." Kit replied, earning a kiss from Riley.

"I don't care, I'm glad he's back." Riley replied, leaning over to kiss Tye. "Alex you have to give baby his kisses."

"Of course." Alexis smiled, kissing Tye's forehead, the boy looked up at him, earning another kiss. "Oh I'm so glad you're back."

"Tye hasn't watched nemo before, can you believe that?" Riley said, he paused with a smile as he looked so Alexis and Tye. "So we get to watch it with him!"

"Aww." Alexis cooed, kissing the top of Tye's head repeatedly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Tye looked up at him again, earning another kiss.

It took only a few minutes after for Tye to fall asleep in Alexis' lap.

"Aww, I think we tired him out." Riley giggled. "Look at him Kitty."

"I know Ri, I've been watching him fight sleep for the last twenty minutes." Kit smiled. "He was so excited to see you Alex."

"I'm so glad he's safe." Alexis smiled.

^^^
They were waiting for him when Carter returned. Having left Tye and Noah asleep upstairs, Kit, Alexis, Artemis, Riley and Travis had gathered in the living room.

"Hey loves." Carter greeted them, but none of them said a word. "We're really doing this now?"

"Better to get it over with, don't you think?" Kit said, he had initiated the meeting and seemed to have elected himself to speak.

"Alright." Carter sat down.

"Car we love you." Alexis said. He sighed. "But what happened wasn't Noah's fault, please stop holding it against him."

"Love I don't-"

"He's worked so hard on his control, to stop these episodes." Artemis added. "How is he supposed to get better if you won't let him?"

"I just don't want anyone hurt." Carter defended lamely.

"You're hurting him!" Artemis exploded. "When he realised that you'd sent him home last night he cried for an hour, he thinks you think he's dangerous, that he's not good enough. He's hurting so badly Carter!"

"I never wanted him to feel that way."

"He was scared to come see Tye when he came home." Riley added with a whisper. "Car you need to fix this."