twentyone

"Artie what happened?" Noah was frantic, Tye had entered the house sobbing, bundled up in Carter's arms and the two had been in the formers room ever since. And they had heard nothing.

"I don't... I don't..." Artemis sighed and sat down. "His brother appeared at the lake, they argued, and then Tye broke down. I've never seen him like that before."

"Will he be okay?" Riley asked with a frown.

"I don't know, he just kinda shut down, that's why Car is still with him." Artemis sighed. "He was so happy and then-"

"I'm going to check on them." Alexis decided, almost running up the stairs, but he paused by the slightly open door.

He could see Tye, sprawled in Carter's lap, tears running down his face. He was looking up at Carter. "I don't want to leave you."

"I'm not going to let him taken you love. I promise." Carter kissed his forehead. "Its going to be okay."

"What if he does come back?" Tye whispered, and Alexis' heart broke. He never wanted him to feel like that.

"Then he comes back, but he won't get to you." Carter promised. Alexis couldn't take it anymore. He needed to be close to him. He knocked on the door.

"Come in." Carter replied, smiling at him as he entered. Tye reached his arms out to him.

"Hey beautiful." He pulled Tye towards him. "You okay?"

"Don't want to leave you Alex." He murmured.

"You won't." Alexis kissed him softly, relishing in his closeness. "You're stuck with me now."

"Mmm." Tye smiled, and his smile was enough to earn him a kiss from both of them.

"You're safe with us, I promise you my love." Carter confirmed. "You're safe from them."

"I know." Tye smiled again. "You make me feel safe."

"I'm glad love." Carter smiled back. "Alex love, will you go and see if someone will start lunch?"

"Of course." Alex nodded he kissed Tyr'd forehead and left the room. Tye shifted and reached to hook his arms around Carter's neck.

"I want to kiss you." He murmured, pulling Carter closer to him so he could kiss him, the older man taking control almost at once. Tye didn't mind the dominance, he found it hot when the older man took charge, dare he say it turned him on a little bit. "Carter!" Tye didn't continue his sentence, but he reached his hands to the hem of Carter's t-shirt, pulling it up.

"Do you want me baby boy?" Carter asked almost teasingly, pressing his hand to the growing bulge in Tye's pants. Tye let out a moan and nodded eagerly. "Use your words baby." He commanded.

"Yes, I want you." Tye was almost panting in anticipation. "Please daddy."

That was enough for Carter, he stripped off and pulled the younger forcefully towards him, stripping him in record time. "You're so beautiful baby boy." His eyes ran up and down every inch of Tye's body. He caught his wrists with one hand as Tye tried to pull him closer to kiss him and with the other he ran his fingers lightly down his dick, watching him shiver. "Are you going to be good for me baby?"

"Yes." Tye nodded eagerly, trying to free his hands, Carter tutted at him.

"How do you address me baby boy?"

"Yes daddy, I'll be good." Tye nodded, his mind was whirling as Carter's experienced hand worked his election effortlessly. He left out another moan.

"Good boy." Tye didn't even notice Carter let go of his wrists, priming his fingers with lube. But he certainly felt it when the older man began to stretch his hole as he let out a loud moan. "That's it baby. I want to hear."