The Start of Spring Break

'Ah Spring break at last.' Not even the Lucius situation could ruin my good mood right now. No studying, drama, exams, or stress for an entire week. Life was good.

I rolled over in bed to look at the alarm clock. It read 9am, this was the first time I had gotten to sleep this late in quite some time. Narcissa was still snoring softly beside me, her face buried in the pillow below her.

Since Draco knew of our relationship I no longer had to sneak into her room at night, he just knew that's where I'd be. This was also the first night in close to a month that was completely nightmare free on both mine and Cissy's end, so that was quite nice.

Since I was awake and definitely wouldn't be falling asleep again anytime soon, I got up and headed towards the bathroom attached to her bedroom. I turned on the shower head and let the water warm up as I peeled off the t-shirt and shorts I had slept in last night.

I stood there, butt ass naked, as I waited on the water to reach an acceptable temperature when a pair of arms encircled my waist and a head dropped onto my shoulder. The sudden contact on my bare skin made me jump, but I relaxed knowing there was only one person who would do such a thing.

"Morning my love. Considering how late we woke up, I guess you slept well?" I gently rubbed her arms as she sleepily mumbled into my neck.

"Better than I have in ages. The only reason I'm awake now is because you weren't beside me." She kissed the crook of my neck and I leaned back to peck her on the cheek.

"This is later than I usually get up so I couldn't fall back asleep. I'm sorry I woke you."

She just sighed and pulled back, starting to remove her own silk pajamas to join me in the shower. I washed her hair as the water slowly woke her up a bit more. She leaned into my touch, enjoying the feeling of my fingers running over her scalp.

⚠️Smut⚠️

It had been a little while since we had been intimate with each other, the stress of our current situation being a huge turn off.

Once her hair was soap free once more, I let my hands wander down to her now soapy breasts, just letting my fingers dance on her skin as I pretended to help her bathe.

My true intentions were very clear to her as I could see the corner of her mouth turn up in a smirk from my place behind her.

I pushed my hips into her ass as she began to rub against me, covering my hands with her own and taking them back up to her breasts.

I kissed the crook of her neck as I squeezed her breasts, causing a small moan to escape from her throat. I moved one hand down to find her center and just ever so lightly traced her slit with my finger.

A breathy "ha" escaped her lips at the sudden pleasure and I could see goosebumps on her skin as a chill ran up her spine despite the hot water pouring onto our backs.

"Please.. I need you y/n." 'Her begging is so cute. And so very pathetic.' I thought to myself as I decided what I wanted to do to her today.

I lightly traced her slit again, making her try and grind against my hand to receive the pleasure she so craved.

"Such a needy little whore you are Narcissa. All this whimpering and I've barely touched you." I chuckled right before biting the skin underneath her ear, hard.

She gasped, surprised at the sudden pain, but I quickly soothed the sore spot by sucking on it and leaving a small, red hickey to mark what was mine.

"You've left a permanent mark on me to claim me as your own, it's only fair that I do the same." She quickly nodded, giving me the consent I was looking for before I summoned a small dagger from the bedroom drawer.