A Weekend Away Part 1

After dinner Draco retired to the upstairs library and Narcissa headed off to the study to take care of a few things before ending the night. I made my way over to the living room and flipped through random channels for a bit before getting increasingly more sleepy.

As little as I had slept the past two weeks it was no surprise that I was beginning to feel the effects of sleep deprivation. My head was occasionally lolling to one side as my body grew more and more tired. I didn't want to fall asleep on the sofa and finally pushed myself up out of my seat and went to find Cissy.

I found her still furiously writing something, never noticing that I had walked in. As I got closer to her she finally noticed my presence and looked up at me, silently asking what I wanted.

I sleepily straddled her lap in the large office chair, wrapping my arms around her neck and laying my head on her shoulder. "Come to bed. It's late and I'm tired" I mumbled groggily. She sat back in the chair and traced random patterns on my back, making me even more relaxed and ready for sleep to overtake me.

"Come on then love". She kissed my cheek and tried to get me to stand up, albeit a bit wobbly. She chuckled at me swaying as I tried my best to stay awake long enough to walk upstairs. I felt a hand wrap around my waist and support me and we walked upstairs together.

I was too tired to even bother changing into pajamas and simply collapsed in bed, waiting on Narcissa to come back and get in with me. I was just about to drift off when I felt the mattress dip under her weight, and felt her scoot closer to me draping an arm over me as I nestled my head into her chest. I fell asleep quickly and for the first time since I had left the Manor slept peacefully the entire night.

/ / / /

⚠️Smut⚠️

I woke up fairly late the next morning, for me at least. At school I typically got up around 6:30-7:00 to have enough time to get ready and eat before classes began. Now it was nearly 9am and the morning sun was streaming in through the window beside my bed.

I sleepily glanced sideways to see Narcissa still peacefully sleeping beside me, her soft snores music to my ears after being away from her for so long. I knew breakfast would be happening soon and I started peppering small kisses all over her face to wake her up. Her brow furrowed and she tried to scoot away, not sure what was happening in her still asleep state.

She finally opened her eyes and sighed, kissing the tip of my nose before shutting her eyes once more. I placed my lips on hers and she happily kissed me back, trailing her fingers up my thigh underneath the blankets. Her hand moved up my body to my face, pushing a strand of hair out of my eyes and caressing my cheek as she stared into my eyes lovingly.

"I've missed you so much y/n." I kissed her once more before replying. "I've missed you too. In more ways then one" I smirked at her as I let my hand find its way down her body and underneath her lacy pajamas. I discovered quite quickly that she wasn't wearing anything underneath and quirked an eyebrow before letting my eyes fall on her perfect lips. "I've been waiting on this since the day you left."

I tilted my head up and kissed her slowly, taking my time to pleasure her properly. The hand between her legs was tracing small circles on her inner thighs, creeping closer and closer to where I knew she wanted to be touched. I gently nipped her bottom lip, eliciting a small moan from deep within her throat. Her kissing got more rough, our tongues fighting for dominance as I reached up and cupped her aching pussy. "Fuck y/n". My hands were a bit cold from the frigid manor air, and she gasped at the sensation.