Homefront Part 1:

So, it has been a while since I last updated and I'm really, really sorry. But I have been so freaking busy with school I had so many project to do, truly it was child abuse. But that doesn't matter I'm back with a new chapter. I can tell you that this chapter will be very loooong. It just has a lot of stuff that I want to put in it and yeah I need to do it in two parts because it's so long, so I hope you guy's like it because it took me quite a few hours to write.

Dick's POV:

~Dream~

Percy was fighting some weird animal, when I got a better look at it I saw it had a snake tail, lions head and a goat body. Then I realised it was a Chimera from Greek Mythology. 'Wow that other world where he comes from is even weirder than this one, there Greek Mythology is real' I thought while I was looking at Percy while he was fighting the Chimera with Riptide. Percy tried to slice it's neck but that was a fatal mistake. The blade sparked harmlessly off the dog collar, and Percy tried to keep his balance, but he wasn't paying attention and he forgot about the serpent tail until it sank his fangs into his calf. He tried to get loose but he failed he tripped and Riptide flew out of his hands falling down into the river below. He managed to get on his feet but you could see he was in a lot of pain from the poison from the serpents tail. Then the snake lady who I found out was Echidna cackled ' They don't make heroes like they used to, eh , son?' The Chimera just growled. I wanted to run to Percy and help him but I couldn't move, I saw him walking to the edges of the building he wasn't thinking of jumping off the building would he?! 'If you are the son of Poseidon you would not fear water. Jump, Percy Jackson. Show me that water will not harm you. Jump and retrieve your sword. Prove your bloodline.' Echidna said smirking evilly. 'What, son of Poseidon, what does she mean by that?! He couldn't really be the son of Poseidon could he, because that would mean I actually met a freaking god, when I met his parents and his friends at the hotel. When I looked back at Percy he jumped of the building into the river below. What surprised me was that when he fell I was suddenly falling too. We fell into the water with a large splash I though Percy would die but when I opened my eyes he was looking around, and he was freaking breathing underwater just like Aqualad does. Does this mean he really is the son of Poseidon, but than I realised I was breathing underwater too.

~End of the dream~

I woke up gasping for air I realised it was another dream, or rather a memory it is so weird the last few day's I get more and more of these weird dreams about Percy. This night I had found out he was the supposed 'son of Poseidon' it was getting weirder and weirder.

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower when I realised there was a new scar on my calf on the exact same spot the Chimera tail had bitten Percy, was I somehow connected to Percy trough my dreams or something. He looked exactually like me and he was from another earth, was he my doppelgänger from that earth? Uncle Barry told me about his adventures with his team on other earths and with their doppelgängers.

I touched the scar looking if it was real and it absolutely was. I just led it be for now and put on my swimming trunks and walked to the pool, it was still very early and everyone was still sleeping and I just needed to check something. I stood before the pool before I jumped in, I swam to the bottom stil holding my breath I waited a while before I tried to breath like Percy and I did in my dream.

I was expecting to wanting to go back to the surface because I wasn't able to actually breath underwater but I could I was actually breathing underwater. It was so cool, I now knew I was indeed connected to Percy Jackson, because I knew I wasn't a Metahuman. Bruce tested all of my brothers when we wanted to be heroes like him too. I got out of the pool after being underwater for five minutes and got dressed into my school uniform and walked to the dinning hall to get some food.