What happened

Fates POV :

Just before Percy got pulled into the portal

'' Perseus Jackson sure is our favourite person to mess with right sisters.'' Atropos said.

' I think that in that other universe I found the perfect person for him to become.' Clotho said.

''' Well sister don't let us wait tell us as who he is going to be born.''' Lachesis asked her sister.

' Well dear sisters as the Fate of Birth I think he would be great to be born as the boy soon to be known to the world as Richard John Grayson, don't you think Lachesis as the Fate of Life you can see what kind of great things he would be going to do right?' Clotho half said and half asked her sister.

''' Well yes you are right that boy is going to be a great hero, a hero that that universe needs, he is going to be the greatest hero not just of one world but two. What do you think Atropos? ''' Lachesis asked.

'' I think when Richard realises who he was in his past life and is going to try live both lives it would indeed be very interesting to watch.'' Atropos said.

'' Well than it is decided Perseus Jackson is going to be reborn as Richard John Grayson.'' the three Fates said at the same time.

Annabeth's POV:

Just after got pulled into the portal

I just stood there looking at that dam portal. Why, why did it have to be him. Than I startet to cry and fel to my knees.

' Annabeth a-are you okay, we will get him back, I-I'm so sorry I shouldn't have read that stupid spell.' Lou said while she began crying to.

'' It isn't your fault Lou w-we s-should go a-and tell C-Chiron what h-happened.''

When we walked to the Big House crying I thought about Percy when we were reading that weird spell in that weird language, when I looked up at him he seemed to understand what it meant because he had a worried look on his face. He was going to say something just as that stupid portal opened and then he was just gone, the only thing he left behind was Riptide what I was really worried about because it didn't return to him so he couldn't defend him in that other universe.

' Annabeth we are here.' Lou said while we walked into the Big House.

' Ah Annabeth, Lou how is that portal of yours going?' Chiron asked. I just began to cry again while Lou started to explain.

'' Chiron I need to go and tell Lord Poseidon what happened to his son.''

' Alright, Annabeth, good luck.'' Chiron said with a sad expression.

Underwater in Atlantis

When I came to Lord Poseidon's castle I was really nervous how was I going to tell him that his only demigod son had disappeared and got pulled into a portal to a other universe.

When I came to the throne room Poseidon greeted me happily but looked troubled when he saw my said expression.

' Annabeth dear what's wrong, what happened?' Lord Poseidon asked me.

'' I-it's P-Percy Lord h-he i-is g-gone.'' I said while I starten to cry again.

Poseidon came to me and hugged me. ' Annabeth tell me what happened.'

So I started to explain everything again, when I finished he looked very sad.

'' My lord Percy he left this in this world.'' I said while giving Poseidon Riptide back. He just gave me a sad smile and said I had to hold on to it until we find Percy again so I could give it back to him.