The League of Shadows and more secrets:

Dick's POV:

~Dream~

This time I sat in a lifeboat on the sea in the distance I could see land, a long stretch of beach lined with high-rise hotels. Around the little boat were some fishing boats and tankers. ' That's Virginia Beach!' I heard beside me and turned around to see Annabeth and a big boy with a baby face but he had only one eye. I knew I was having another dream were I was watching through Percy's eyes but it was still such a weird feeling. 'Oh my gods, how did the Princess Andromeda travel so far overnight? That's like -' ''Five hundred and thirty nautical miles.'' Percy said immediately. Annabeth stared at Percy (us?) ' How did you know that?' She asked. ''I-I'm not sure.'' Annabeth thought for a moment. 'Percy, what's our position?' ''36 degrees, 44 minutes north, 76 degrees, 2 minutes west.'' I said immediately. Then I shook my head. ''Whoa. How did I do that?'' She looked at me and said excited 'Because of your dad. When you're at sea, you have perfect bearings. That is so cool.'

Before I could do or say something my dream changed now I was on a bigger boat with a strong build girl who looked pissed. The boat was going into a whirlpool, the girl who I recognised as Clarisse was shouting commands. Annabeth ran to Percy and said:' Do you still have your thermos full of wind?' I nodded. ''But it's too dangerous to use with a whirlpool like that. More wind might just make it worse.'' 'What about controlling the water? You're Poseidon's son. You've done it before.' She asked. Percy tried to control the water but failed. After that it all went very fast the engine failed and the captain yelled to prepare for death. 'No, I can fix it. The one eyed boy yelled. 'You?!' Clarisse yelled. 'He's a Cyclops he is immune to fire and knows mechanics.' Annabeth answered. He was about to ran below deck to fix the engine when Percy grabbed his arm ''Tyson, no! It's too dangerous.'' The boy now named Tyson patted my hand. 'Only way brother.' When Tyson ran away we continued to attack the sea monster. We ran to the lifeboats and we were about to take off when Percy stopped and said that he couldn't leave Tyson. Percy threw Annabeth the wind thermos and yelled: 'I'll get Tyson.'' 'Percy you can't, the heat will kill you.' Percy didn't listen and ran for the boiler room hatch. When suddenly he was lifted from the deck a huge monster had took him and Percy took Riptide and managed to jab the thing in her beady yellow eye. As Percy fell the boat exploded with a loud KAROOM! ''NO, TYSON!''

~End dream~

''TYSON!'' I yelled while I shot up in my bed I looked around breathing heavily, I got out of bed and looked at the time it was 5 a.m. the others would still be in bed for another hour. I walked out of my room to the pool it just felt like the right place to go. I jumped in and let myself sink to the bottom. That dream, Tyson he was Percy's brother and he was a cyclops, and Percy is a son of Poseidon the freaking god of the sea. Some things just began to make more sense, like why Annabeth and the rest of team Argo chose their hero name if Percy is the son of a Greek god who says that they aren't, they chose the name of their parents. That would also mean that I met Poseidon already. The only part I still don't understand is why I am getting all the powers Percy has and why they appear when I dream about it. Am I his doppelganger or his reborn version, no that would be weird how would Annabeth know him then they are also 13 years old, but when I had my first dream Jason did say he couldn't change his looks because he was a god were Nico, Annabeth and Leo also gods, did Percy became a god or are they just demigods with a lot of powers. Argh I'm going crazy from all these unanswered questions, I hope when I get another dream it will make more sense if not I am going to ask Poseidon or 'Peter' and Sally Jackson.

While I just sat underwater making little figures out of air bubbles I saw some moving outside of the pool, I looked up and saw Damien standing there. ''Hey Dami what's up?'' I asked but realised my mistake too late, I was still in the pool underwater. My eyes widened and I started to swim back to the surface an climbed out of the pool completely dry. 'Grayson, how the f*ck are you doing that and are you oke you were underwater for almost five minutes.' Damien said while checking my pulse. ''Were you the great Damien Wayne-Al Ghul worried.'' I said hoping to avoid the question. 'Don't you dare Grayson, how did you do that. Are you a Metahuman, Alien, a science project?!' ''What, no Damien, I am human I did all the tests, all of them only to find out I am none of those things. But I think it is time I tell someone that there is something wrong, I think.'' I said and then told him the whole story from my first dream, meeting the demigods, the team we started to fight the Greek monsters that are starting to come to this world more often, and lastly my new powers. 'That's a lot to process Dickie, are you oke?' ''Yes I'm fine I just want to know why I look like Percy and what this all means.'' Damien promised to help me figure it out and then took me to the dining room to get some food.

When I sat down at the table Alfred gave me some water and went to get our food ready, while I waited I started to twirl my fingers above my glass and made the water move like a mini whirlpool. I willed the water out of my glass and formed a mini katana I made my hand into a fist and the water froze. 'Whoa, Grayson you didn't tell me you could also freeze the water.' ''Because I didn't know I could I just I don't know but it is really cool.'' I said smiling while I gave the ice figure to Damien. 'It doesn't melt.' He said surprised. ''I guess it is because the power of a god or something like that.'' Damien nodded when the rest of the family came in. 'Morning boys.' Bruce said while we all said good morning back and began to eat. ' Where did you get that figure, and is that made of ice how doesn't it melt.' Tim said like the curious brother he is. Damien looked at me and turned back to Tim. 'That is none of your business Drake.' Damien said while giving him a batglare Tim just glared back. 'Boys please not now it's way too early to fight.' Dad said annoyed.

'Dick are you coming you have a mission.' Dad said while taking his plate to the kitchen.

'Wait he gets a mission but we have to stay here and do paperwork, how is that fair.' Jason said.

'Actually I am going to see mother today so it's just you and Drake, Todd. Have fun.' Damien said while walking away to the Batcave. I ran after him getting confused looks from Jason and Tim. ''Damien wait, I wanted to ask if you could say to mother that the me and the Young Justice are going on a mission, we have to infiltrate Nanda Parbat. Dad didn't want to send us but the rest of the League doesn't know that we Bats are on good terms with the Shadows so he agreed. Could you ask mother to try not to capture us?'' 'I will try little D, but I can't promise anything.'

Mount Justice

'Alright team as I said yesterday you are going to infiltrate Nanda Parbat, this is a covert mission only so don't confront any Shadow you see there.' Batman said while wishing us good luck.

We walked to the Bioship and Megan asked where we needed to go. ''Nanda Parbat is in the mountains of the Himalayas it is well hidden but I know the way.'' After flying for an hour we arrived and I let them to a secret entrance. 'It is so much easier to just use the Zeta-tube. We walked to the long halls when we arrived at an open place. It was quiet, too quiet. When I wanted to stop my team it was already too late the Shadows appeared at we started fighting I figured they didn't know me in my Robin suit because the attacked me too. Soon they had us cornered and they knocked us unconscious, sometimes I really hated too not be able to use my full strength.

When I started to wake up I saw that my other teammates were already awake. 'Rob you alright?' ''Yeah I'm fine KF just a little bruised.'' We weren't in chains so I walked too the rest too make sure nobody was seriously injured. The door opened and some Shadows walked in they wanted to say something but I was faster. ''I want you to take me to the Demons Head.'' They looked at each other and the then took out their swords and walked toward us. ''I really hoped that this wasn't needed but code R-J-W-A-G-G.'' ( It stand for code Richard John Wayne Al Ghul Grayson) The two assassins realised their mistake and quickly bowed: 'We are very sorry Demon Prince but we didn't know it was you please forgive us and let us take you to our Master.' I nodded and turned around to my team and I looked at their surprised faces. 'Rob what is going on, why did they call you a prince?' I had to play the villain now not all the assassins know about us trying to betray the Light and now they know I am Renegade the grandson of Ra's Al Ghul they think I am undercover as Robin so now I just have to play my part and hope that my friends will later understand and forgive me.

''Because that is what I am Kid Flash, I am an Al Ghul or how you may know me Renegade but just call me Ren. I am an assassin, the son of Talia Al Ghul and grandson of Ra's Al Ghul.'' I said smirking. The team looked shocked but then Artemis snapped. 'You traitor you are no hero you are just a filthy murderer.' She yelled. I just looked at her coldly and turned around and walked out of the cell. I didn't show it but what Artemis said and how the team looked at me it was horrible I just want to run back in and explain everything to then but I can't I have to play my part to stop the Light.