After so many years we still try:

A/N:

So here is another chapter but first I need to explain some things for you guys to understand this story. So we all know that Dick is the oldest brother of the Wayne family with him being 21 and all, but in this story Dick will be the youngest Wayne son. Damien will be the oldest he is 21 and his superhero name will be Shadow. Tim will be 19 years old and goes still bij Red Robin and Jason will be 17 years old and goes by The Red Hood. And last but not least we have Dick and he will be like in season 1 of the Young Justice 13 years old and goes by Robin, later on his b-day then he will of course be 14. Also Damien, Tim and Jason never were called Robin because Dick's mother used to call him her little robin so it would be weird if they went by that name when Dick wasn't even there yet.

In this story Dick and Bruce a really close so he will be called Richard 'Dick' Wayne most of the time, Bruce also fully adopted Dick as his son so that is also a reason his last name is Wayne. Tim and Jason still go by there original last names. All four brothers are very close.

Now that you know al that lets go on with the story shall we.

Annabeth POV:

13 years later - Camp Half-Blood - Long Island Beach NY - July 3 10:45 a.m

It has been 13 years since Percy disappeared, we still are trying to look for a way to get him back but we still can't make the portal work. Lady Hecate and her children tried al kind of things with their magic and me and my siblings have looked in my mothers library but didn't find anything.

' Annabeth come fast we think we finally found something.' Lou Ellen yelled.

I looked at Lou with tears in my eyes and said: ''Really you think you found something, what are we waiting for come on.''

Lou ran to the portal behind the waterfall and there I saw Lady Hecate and Lord Poseidon waiting for us.

' Dear Annabeth I think Lou and I finally found something, in one of my books was a riddle we figured it out and we need to have a prophecy to activate the portal because the people who are in the prophecy are needed to open the portal as well as to say the spell my daughter said 13 years ago when the portal opened for the first time.' Lady Hecate explained.

'' Well then I guess we should go and find Rachel then.'' I said still pretty sad.

' Annabeth what's wrong we have finally found a way to get Percy back.' Lord Poseidon said.

'' Well my Lord it's just sad to know that the only way to get Percy back is with a prophecy full of danger, and to think that he doesn't remember anything will make it even more dangerous, what if we can't get his memory back or if he doesn't even want to come back to this life full of danger. It has been 13 years he probably has a good and safe life in that other world.''

' Well I think you a quite right about that but I know for sure that we will get Percy back, and he loves us very much I don't think he wouldn't want to help us and we are not only going because there is a prophecy coming but because we need him because we love him.'

I looked at Lord Poseidon and smiled at what he just said I know he is right and we will figure it all out.

'' Rachel do you have a prophecy for us it's for Percy to make the portal work again.''

' Oh hello Annabeth, My Lord and My Lady I don't really kno-

But before she could finish her sentence green smoke came at the spirit of Delphi started to speak:

The boy who got lost shall be found.

The help of The Boy Wonder they shall need.