The mission:

Dick's POV:

' Dick, Damien I have a mission for you both. It's a very easy one.' Mother Talia said to us after a while of just talking. 

'' Mother I don't think dad will allow me to do assassin missions, Damien is older and was born here but I'm not officially an Al Guhl and i'm not even an assassin or your real son.'' I said kinda sad. But I also knew that Talia would never send me on a mission were I had to kill someone because that is Batman's number one rule 'No killing'.

' Dick you are my son even if it's not by blood you are Richard Wayne- Al Ghul- Grayson and even if you don't kill you are still apart of the League of Assassin's. And Bruce already allowed you to go on this mission.' Mother told me with her motherly kindness.

' Really than it is not really a dangerous mission if father let Dick come. So what kind of mission is it mother?' Damien asked mother.

I just gave Damien a Batglare and said: '' Shut up Demon dad would let me go on dangerous missions we do them all the time as Batman and Robin.''

Damien just returned the Batglare and then we just looked at mother untill she said what we were going to do.

' Alright boy's, Damien is sort of right the mission is not very dangerous but still not to understimate. You are going to get retrieve information from someone who had escaped the League of Shadows. You are to capture the man and bring him back here. Oh and Damien please retrieve him alive or else the information will go to waste.' Talia explained.  I looked at Damien and he just nodded, I know that he has killed before but is still trying to keep himself to Batman's number one rule.

Damien walked away to change into his mission suit. His superhero and assassin name is Shadow. When he returned he was in his suit witch I thought looked really cool.

 When he returned he was in his suit witch I thought looked really cool

( This is Damien's supehero/assassin outfit )

'' Oh Mother Talia I only have my Robin suit and, well that is a superhero outfit I don't really want to explain to my friends when they see that Robin works with the League of Assassin's, since well they think you guy's are the bad guys and all that.'' I said to my mom.

' I already expected this reaction from you so I had some people make a new suit for you.' Talia said with a big smile on her face, she walked away and came back with a bag and said I had to put it on. 

When i came back I looked in the mirror and said: '' Wow this looks so cool thank you very much mother.''

' Well look at that, that is a suit that is worthy of the League of Shadows little brother.' Damien said to me.

' I also have these new wapons made for you. A new katana and a bo staf because you liked that and if you use the bo staf you won't immidiately hurt someone like you most of the time do when you use your katana, now go and get that son of a b*tch who is holding information against us.'