Why is it always me

Percy POV:

The war is finally over me and Annabeth are going to go to college in New Rome with the rest of the seven excluding Leo, he is with Calypso on her island and trying to find a way to get her of her island.

It is still summer vacation and Annabeth is working on some sort of portal to travel between different universes with the Hecate cabin. I hope they will figure it out because come on how cool would it be to travel to a other universe.

It has been a while since I last saw Annabeth she is always working on the portal to make it work, I start to miss her, always when I ask her to spar she says she doesn't have time for me because she is to busy. I think it's good for her to have something what she really wants but I also want her to just spend some time with me now that the war is over. Because I have this weird gut feeling something weird is going to happen sometime soon.

I am on my way to the arena to train, I see Nico sitting by his cabin and walk up to him.

'' Hey Neeks want to come and train with me?'' I ask.

' Sure Perce, and don't call me Neeks' He answers.

'' Whatever you say Neeks'' I say smirking and walk away to the arena.

That evening:

' Hey Percy, Annabeth is looking for you she is waiting by your cabin with some Hecate children.' Malcom Annabeth's half-brother says.

'' Thanks Malcom.''

I walk away to my cabin to see Annabeth and Lou Ellen the counselor of the Hecate cabin.

'' Hey Wise Girl, Lou how are you doing?''

' Seaweed Brain it is amazing we did, we actually made the portal come I want to show it to you.' Annabeth said very fast and she was very excited so I followed her to a waterfall.

She walked to a path that went behind the waterfall to see an amazing portal standing tere in al his glory.

'' Wow Wise Girl, Lou it is amazing but does it work?'' I asked

' Well not completely yet but we are still working on it ' Lou said.

While Lou and Annabeth where talking I walked up to the portal of course I would not touch it  because that would just be very stupid even for me.

But when I walked to the portal something happend I looked over at Lou and saw that she was ready some kind of spell, I don't think Lou and Annabeth knew what she were saying but for some reason I could understand what it meant. It sounded like Romanian, I was about to yell them to stop but it was already to late and the portal begun to glow and started to suck me in. 

I uncapped Riptide and stuck it into the ground to not be pulled into the portal. Annabeth and Lou started to run up to me to help.

'' I love you Wise Girl don't forget that, I trust that you will find me and help me.'' I yelled at Annabeth, just then Riptide shot out of the ground and I got pulled into the portal to the gods know where.

The last thought I had before the darkness came was: Why did I have to be a Halfblood I wish I could start over with Annabeth in that other universe to be just a new me, Why is it always me?