Rise from the dead:

Wally's POV:

I froze, Dick h-he got stabbed, as I ran up top him to catch him he wasn't conscious anymore I started to freak out. As I checked his pulse I realized he didn't have one, he didn't have a heartbeat he is dead. 

''ROBIN, hey come on d-don't die, come on you need to stay with me, I need you please don't g-go.'' I just started shaking and crying my best friend just died saving me. I looked up at my teammates as they looked shocked still trying to figure out how this could have happened, it didn't take long before they started to let tears fall too. 

Talia walked up to me and began crying over Dick, I knew she saw him as her son, it must me hard to see one of your children die. Then it hit me, Dick ones told me that Jason and Damien died but they came back because of the Lazarus Pit, the exact same one that is in this room. There is only one huge risk Dick also told me that the Pit has some very dark side effects, Jason went on a killing spree and it took quite some time for him to come back to his senses. Damien had a little more luck but it was still bad, he didn't remember Bruce or anyone from the Batfam, so he became an assassin again and also killed people but luckily Damien got his memory back fast. In other words as far that is known all the people resurrected from the pit went on a killing spree or simply just went nuts. I know the risks but I have to try.

''Talia, we need to use the Pit.'' I said with no emotion. Talia shook her head. 'No, Wallace we can't take that risk you know what kind of effect it had on his brothers, if that happens to Robin he would never forgive us you know that.' The Team looked confused and Artemis spoke up. 'Hey what are you talking about, what pit and what have Robin his brothers to do with it. If there is a way to fix this you have to tell us, please Wally.' I looked at Talia and she nodded. ''Well the League of Shadows have a special Pit, The Lazarus Pit, it has extraordinary healing abilities, but it comes with a great price.'' I stopped for a while to look at the team, I signed and continued. ''Robin's brothers, they died ones too, but they came back with the help of the Pit. When they came back it had changed them they didn't know much anymore, Red Hood he went crazy and went on a killing spree and it took a long time for him to get himself back together, he still isn't the same that is why you didn't know that he sometimes works with batman. Let's just say he doesn't always follows the 'no killing rule'. And Robin his older brother, he became an assassin again he killed people until he got his memory back, luckily he hadn't killed a lot of people. 

They both still have their problems, every person that was brought back with the Pit have killed a lot of people or went completely crazy.'' I finished, I looked at the team who looked shocked and looked back at Dick who started to already look very pale, I didn't know it went that fast when someone died, well I haven't seen someone die before so. 'It doesn't matter we have to help our friend, Robin is kind and strong and with our help I know he will be fine.' Megan said placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and then at the team who all nodded and then we looked at Talia. 

'Alright take off his boots, gloves and his cape. I will prepare the pit, father you should go to your room you got hurt pretty badly trust me I can do this.' Talia instructed and we did what she asked as soon as possible. As Ra's looked at Dick one more time he walked out of the room wishing us luck. 

Talia took Dick and placed him gently in the Pit, as he sank to the bottom the green water began to glow and when the light died down we hoped to see Dick coming above the water but nothing happened we waited for ten more minutes but nothing. 'Why isn't it working he should be up by now shouldn't he?' Kaldur asked. Talia just nodded still looking at the Pit. 

Then there came a splash from the Pit and Dick came out, the whites from his mask where gone and his eyes glowed green, he looked confused and scared. Then he looked our way, I felt kind of scared what if Dick had changed like his brothers did, what if he didn't remember us?