Blessings explained

In the last chapter I mentioned that Percy had been blessed by some gods in this A/N are all the people who got blessings of other gifts from the gods.

Percy:

Percy wished for Hades and Hestia to have thrones on Olympus to but after that some gods insisted that they gave him their blessings.

Poseidon- Vapor travel, full control over water, no limit to any of his powers and being able to create earthquakes.

Zeus- Allowed to be in the sky without being blasted out of it.

Hades- Being able to blend into the shadows, move soundlessly and seeing the dead.

Dionysus- Not being able to get drunk and drugs of any kinds doesn't effect him anymore.

Apollo- control over light & healing powers

Artemis- Can talk to animals.

Hephaestus- Being fire proof. Changing normal metal into Celestial Bronze and back.

Hestia-fire control and able to summon home cooked meals and clothes.

Hermes- Being a great thief and extraordinary speed.

Aphrodite- ability to change appearance and age.

Annabeth:

Poseidon- Being able to breath underwater.

Athena- Athena's official advisor.

Zeus- Olympus' and Camp Half-bloods official architect.

Hermes- Being able to move very quietly.

Artemis- super fast running, can talk to animals

Piper:

She became a minor goddess of charmspeak and inner beauty.

Jason:

He became the minor god of thunder and air.

Hazel:

She wished for her curse to go away and be able to live happily with Frank.

Frank:

He wished for him and Hazel to have a nice and peaceful life together without the constant danger of being killed by monsters.

Leo:

Leo wished for Calypso to be free from her island and for her to be forgiven by the gods.

Nico:

He became the prince and heir to the Underworld.

Thalia:

She became fully immortal and the heir to the Hunters of Artemis.

The demigods from both Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-blood wished that the two camp can live in peace and that there is a portal between both camps to travel easy and fast between them. Also the Seven and Nico got particle immortality like the Hunters of Artemis. Their blood will be silver like, it's like the blood of the gods but them it is silver ichor instead of gold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that were all the wishes and blessings the demigods got so than you guys also know what they can do from now on.

xxx-xsophie26