Fighting:

Robin POV:

I really hoped my friends would be alright, I just need to go and see mother or grandfather and ask them to let us go.

'Dude why didn't you tell us you are Robin a superhero, you're assassin royalty and the son of a billionaire.' I smiled as my assassin friends looked at me with disbelieve. ''If I had told you guys you would have treated me differently in the cell but that doesn't matter now they know I am Talia's son and the whole plan is ruined. So Sara, Jace should we get me some new clothes I need to see my mother and my grandfather and ask for my teams release.'' I asked Sara and Jace.

'Well I'm sorry to say this but they aren't here they are on a mission.'  Sara answered. ''Both of them, really. Well then I suppose I should change and maybe we can go into the city.'' I said a lot of people think Nanda Parbat is just the base of the League of Assassins but it's also a city were children and families live of some assassins that are in the league and live here for their safety. The city is quite beautiful there are some shops and nice restaurants. Jace and Sara nodded with excitement, I met them 1 year ago when their training started , they are the twins of a powerful assassin and the children of moms friend.

We walked out of the mountain into open space in the middle of the mountain that is impossible to enter from anywhere except through the assassin base we came from. I took Jace his cape and pulled it over my Robin suit but held on my mask.  We first went to Jace and Sara their house to get me some other clothes that wouldn't draw so muh attention.

I put on a black shirt, with a leather jacket and black pants and combat boots, I gept my mask on like I always did. I also got one of Jace his spare bow and arrow and put the arrows in a quiver on my back.

After I changed I went back into the mountain and walked towards the training room to blow off some steam

As I walked towards the training room I thought about how the others were doing. As soon as my mother comes back I will talk to her to set us free and tell the Light we just escaped. Jace and Sara are the only ones that know I am Robin so they won't tell anyone.

As I walked into the training room I saw some 17 years trainee practising with each other while the teacher observed. When I walked into the room they looked at me like I wasn't supposed to be here, well I probably wasn't but I didn't really care. A guy walked up to me and asked angrily: 'Hey what are you doing here this is a class for experts not for little kids?' while he tried to take my arm I just judo flipped him while the other assassin students looked at me in shock. The assassin master looked pale at what his student just tried to do, good so he did know who I am. I smirked at him and he nodded respectfully and sat down, leaving his students to me. " Alright everyone get your weapons and line up." I said while they all looked confused. 'And why should we listen to a 10 year old kid, who do you think you are giving us orders?!' The same guy who I had just given a judo flip asked. The mentor grinned while I just smirked at the guy. "Firstly I am 12 and second I am Richard Al Ghul, son of Talia Al Ghul nice to meet you." The guy looked very pale. 'I -I am sorry p-prince please f-forgive me.' He stuttered. "What is your name?" I asked him. 'Danny Davidson, sir.' "Well Danny don't worry it is fine just be happy I'm more understanding than my brother." I said with a smile I said my goodbye and walked towards what grandfather calls the 'throne room'. As I walked in I saw mother and grandfather talking by the Lazures Pit. 'Dickie I heard you arrived, not very smart to get captured is it. ' mother said while smiling at me, grandfather gave me a respectful noc and I returned it with a small bow. "Mother, grandfather could we please let them go otherwise I'm sure father will come to get us and that would not be something any of us want." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 'No we wouldn't want that.' Grandfather said while he tells the guard to get the young justice. I walked up to my own little 'throne' next to mother's. Damien also has one but his is next to Ra's throne because he is his successor. After a few minutes my team walked in with meta cuffs on so they couldn't use their powers. "They don't need those cuffs take them off." I ordered, when the guards didn't move I walked towards them and took the keys from them, I walked to Wally and smiled at him. He didn't smile back but wasn't giving me glares like some people *cough* Artemis and Conner *cough*. As I walked back towards my throne I started explaining how I met Talia when I was 8 and she became my mother figure, how the League of Shadows is not really with the Light but made a deal with the Justice League and how I was a spy since The Light already knew I existed and it would be weird if Talia didn't involve both her son's. The team looked confused but after a while understood I wasn't evil but just undercover, even if the Shadows were still assassin's they knew I wouldn't kill people.

'Young Justice you came into my home to do a mission that you did not succeed to complete, the normal punishment for infiltrating Nanda Parbat it death but because you are my grandsons friends I will let you go free. Remember this wil not happen again!' Grandfather yelled in his stone cold voice. 'Sounds just like the Batman.' Wally mumbled. Ra's scoffed and looked angry and I took my friends hand and started to walk out of the throne room. As I wanted to open the door it flew open and there stood Deathstroke holding his katana looking raging mad.

I thought he was banished to never return?! Without any warning he charged at my grandfather and started to slash at his head. My mother jumped into action to protect her father, nobody liked to admit it but Slade was just as good as Ra's. I took at my bow and shot three arrows at the same time, Deathstroke deflected two but the last one shot in his leg he grunted and slashed his sword at Talia but Ra's threw his sword before her then Deathstroke used his other sword to punch Ra's in the head knocking him out. Wally ran into action and tried to attack Deathstroke but before he could land a hit on him he threw a dagger right at Wally.

I saw what Deathstroke wanted to do so I jumped before Wally pushing him away but as I turned around the dagger hit me square in the chest. As I almost fel to the ground grunting in pain I tried to stay on my feet but I was loosing blood, fast. Before I knew it I fell to the ground with Wally catching me. I heard the team and my mom calling my name before everything went black.
————————————————————————

Hi everyone it has been a while and I'm very sorry but I broke my laptop so I couldn't really update 😅. And I was busy with my exams and guess what I nailed it, I graduated and now I'm of to a good school to become a journalist. Anyway I'm on vacation in Curaçao now so I thought I will post this chapter before I'm gone for another two weeks, I hope you guys like the chapter and until next time😜