Not quite dead:

Hii guys I'm back, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter have fun! 🤩

§ Dream §

As I opened my eyes I saw myself standing in-front of a huge gade with images of death it was truly not a pretty sight to see, I still decided to open the doors and walked into a huge hallway. As I kept walking I realized it wasn't one of Percy's memories since I still in my own body and I was still wearing my jeans and AC/DC shirt that I got from Jason. { 😂 I'm sorry I just really like the band I think Jason would to so I made this up} After coming to another massive door that I also pushed open I found myself in a huge throne room, there were two thrones one made out of bones and the other one was a nice flowery throne. In de throne made of bones sat a man that had shoulder length black hair he wore a black suit with a red tie. Somehow this place and the man looked familiar. Then it clicked I have been here already, wel Percy has, this was the underworld, Hades' palace to be exact. The man from when I was in the Pit, this man is Hades, I'm surprised it took me so long to figure that out.

''Lord Hades?'' I asked carefully he may have helped me ones but that doesn't mean he is happy I appear in his palace. Hades looked up surprised that there was someone else with him in the room, his eyes widened even more when he saw it was me.

'Perseus? How are you back here I thought that you were on that other earth without any memories?' He asked bewildered. ''It's Richard or just Dick it doesn't really matter. So it is true that on your earth I was Percy Jackson, that does explain the dreams and why you would help me in the Pit, thank you for that, really.'' I said gratefully. Hades seemed to understand what just happened.

'Yes, well I wouldn't want you going on a killing spree and going slightly insane now would I nephew. And I guess those dreams are confusing in the beginning, but yes on this earth you were known as Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, savior of Olympus. I can't say much more it is for you to figure out and I suggest you don't tell any of the Demigods who have come to get you back to this earth. Because I have a feeling you don't want to leave your new family, you need to figure out what you want and when you are ready for a new and very dangerous adventure. Just know that your friends won't give up either.' Hades explained, everything he said was true I don't want to leave my brothers, Bruce or anyone of my family, but on the other hand if I had a whole other life before this one, I want to know it.

'' Uncle, I can call you that right?'' I asked he smiled and nodded. ''Well you are right I will figure this all out first before I tell Annabeth and the rest but I still want to know one thing. When I saw you in the Pit you told me that your blessing wouldn't be concealed any more what did you mean by that?''

Before he could answer my surroundings changed, I was in Percy's body now. I looked around and found myself on the tip of a huge mountain.

I lied on the ground my hound spinning. I looked up and saw a girl with silver eyes, auburn hair and a silver hair piece with a moon on it, could this be Lady Artemis I thought. She held the sky and looked exhausted. 'Run, boy' she told me. 'You should run!' I realized a man was coming my way, Atlas, I somehow knew. I looked around for Riptide but found out it was gone.

'Die, little hero' Atlas yelled. He raised his javelin to impale me. 'No!' Zoe yelled. And they started to fight. I realized I wouldn't stand a chance, but I knew someone who might stand a chance.

''The sky'' I told the goddess. ''Give it to me.''

'No boy,' Artemis said. 'Her forehead was beaded with metallic sweat, like quicksilver. 'You don't know what you're asking. It will crush you.'