Another Earth meeting:

Dick's POV:

While I was driving on my motor towards Wayne Hotel & Casino I kept thinking about my latest dream.

I was watching some boy who was fighting a girl who looked pretty pissed. The boy was hurt by one of the girls friends, the ebony was pushed into the creek behind him. The girl and her two friends begun to laugh, but when thought the boy would pass out the water started to heal his wounds. The girl didn't seem to notice and walked up to the boy, the boy was faster and knocked the flat of his sword against the first guys head and knocked his helmet clean off. He begun to fight them one for one, then the girl came at the ebony and they started fighting. The boy snapped her electric spear and other kids came out of the woods sheering in victory. ' A trick, it was a trick.' the girl yelled in anger. ' Not bad Percy.' I heard a familiar voice say but there was no one there, then out of nowhere Annabeth appeared with a baseball cap in her hands. Then I noticed the sword the ebony haired boy was holding, it looked exactually like the pen sword I had found. Then the boy turned around so I could see his face, what terrified me was that he looked exactually like me the only difference were our eyes his were sea green while mine are ice blue. After that I woke up, I was really confused who was that 'Percy' and how did Annabeth know him.

When I arrived at the Hotel I walked to the front desk. ' What can I do for you?' the lady at the desk asked. She looked up and her eyes widened. '' Hello I just wanted to know in wich room Annabeth Chase is staying please.'' I asked nicely. ' O-of course mister Wayne, that would be number 406 on the fourth floor.' she said. I thanked her and walked to the private elevator ( each Wayne building has one for only our family, it is for if we need to change into our suits or a emergency.) I pulled my sunglasses out and put them on and left my sunglasses in the elevator so I had my comfy Robin suit on. I knocked on door 406 and waited.

Annabeth POV:

It has been some time since we arrived at this earth, when we were walking on the street we have been stopped by the police asking why we weren't at school, we said we are home schooled but we should probably enrol into a real school soon. We have been looking for Percy but we still didn't find anything. We are also going to tell Robin that we aren't from this universe. I was about to go to the kitchen I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it Robin was standing there smiling. ' Sorry I'm a little late with visiting but it has been a very busy few days.' Robin said while scratching the back of his neck. Just like Percy I thought, I must have had a sad look on my face because Robin looked at me and asked: ' Are you okay Annabeth, is it because of something I said?' '' what, oh no I'm ok thank you. But pleas come in.''

'' Guy's , Sally Peter ( we started to call Poseidon Peter because that's a more normal name) Robin is here.'' I yelled. Leo, Jason, Nico, Sally and Poseidon came running into the living room. ' Robin thank you for coming to help us find my son Percy I'm Sally Jackson.' Sally said with a kind smile.

'' Robin this is Sally, Percy's mother. that man over there is Peter Percy's father. The boy with the black hair is Nico he is Percy's cousin so is the blond one Jason. The boy with the brown hair is Leo one of Percy's friends as am I.'' Sally took the cookies and made us some tea. '' Robin we asked for your help to fiend our friend, because we found a clue that he is on this earth.'' I explained. ' On this earth?' H e asked. '' Yeah that's what we wanted to tell you. We aren't really from this earth.'' I said carefully waiting for his reaction. ' Alright I will see how I can help can you. Can you explain how Percy looks and what your earth looks like?' He asked calmly. We just looked at him, he wasn't even freaking out a little bit!  ' Haha you should see your faces it's hilarious. I should explain why I'm not freaked out. See this isn't the first time I have seen someone from another earth, my uncle, The Flash, he has his own superhero team and one of his members has this power, he can make portals he can teleport with them but also travel between universes. So tell me about you earth.' Robin explained. '' Well our world is not that different from this one I think, but we don't have a city called Gotham. We also don't have metahumans, but there are other people who have some sort of powers, but we don't know how they get those powers. We just don't see them a lot they hide themselves or just live normal lives.'' Of course I lied about never seeing these people (demigods) everyday and we did know how they got those powers. ' What kind of powers do they have?' Robin asked. '' Well some have the power to control plants ( Demeter kids ), other's can do some sort of magic ( Hecate kids ).'' I looked at Jason, Nico and Leo and they nodded. '' And Nico can control shadows, Leo can control fire and is fireproof and Jason can fly and control lightning.'' We looked at Robin waiting for a reaction. ' That is so cool, really you have to show me sometime, but if you are Percy's cousins does that mean he has powers to?' Robin asked us.

Dick's POV:

When I heard that the person they are looking for is called Percy and that they have powers things really started to get interesting. ' Yes Percy has powers to he can control water and breath underwater.' Annabeth said. '' Alright cool, but back to the point how does he look or do you have a picture?''

' Well he has ebony hair just like you and he has sea green eyes. I have a picture I will go and get it.' Annabeth got up and walked to another room. When she came back and handed me the picture ( the picture above ) I paled, it was really the same Percy from my dreams in some I even was Percy it freaked me out, I had a lot of weird and crazy stuff going on in my life but this, this is just to much. He looks exactually like me and I keep having this dreams that look like his life. ' Robin are you ok you look very pale do you need some water?' the blond boy Jason asked me. '' No I'm fine but I have to go, I will look into it and inform you when I found something.'' I stood up and walked out of the room back to my motor and drove home.

When I came home I walked to the Batcave and let out a yell in frustration and a water pipe exploded, weird I thought. I stared at the water now dripping on the floor, when I heard a sound I took out a batarang and threw it at the person sneaking up on my almost hitting his head. ' Whoa relax little D, what got you so edgy.' I turned around to see Jason standing there. '' I'm sorry J just got a lot on my mind, and didn't I tell you guys to stop calling me little D.'' 'Probably but we just don't listed.'

Jason took the batarang out of the wall and looked at the broken waterpipe and then at me. ' I think you need to blow off some steam come let's spar.' Jason said I nodded and followed him. What I didn't know is that tomorrow would be another crazy day.