Revelations (A)

I stayed home for the rest of the week, getting over my cold. My concussion was practically nonexistent the next day but of course I was sick, a cold.

Again.

So, for the week I was stuck in my room, well I could go anywhere in the house. But the fatigue kept me isolated in my room. Which was fine. My mom hovered, like usual but at least she allowed me to work on my art project. 

Evehad picked up what was at school, so I didn't have to start over. In the end Ithink it turned out the best, and it should have seeing as I had much longer towork on it than the others. Or I spent more time on it, logically I could havespent the same amount of time on the others, but I didn't want to take themhome.

In other news, my car was totaled. Completely... How? I didn't know, it didn't seem plausible, I mean from what I remember it was barely hit or general physics tells me it was barely hit. I mean most of the momentum went into Bella's truck.

But somehow the front end was pushed against one of the stone walls and was destroyed, airbags deployed and everything. The back end was just as bad... you would have thought I was in a serious car accident. 

Ididn't have to worry about it though. The insurance covered the car and helpedget a new one. This time my mom took charge in picking it out, rather than myaunt. It was still sporty but at it was more suitable for snow and bad weather.I guess the incident made my mom worry that I could have been in Tyler'sposition.

I guess the incident made my mom worry that I could have been in Tyler'sposition

And that was the most interesting thing to happen all month. Besides me getting sick again-this time it was just sinuses but that's fine.

The first week of my return, I was the center of attention. Everyone was concerned about my health. Tyler was apologizing like crazy, I tried telling him I was okay and not to worry that I was fine. But he brought up my car and everything.

Eventually I dodged his apologies and he turned to Bella.

By far the worst thing that month, though, was being cornered by Bella. Usually, we were around each other when our parents were around or other people so she didn't say anything. But when she finally got me alone it was awful. She was insistent that something was wrong with the Cullens. That there was something wrong with Edward.

"You can't say that there isn't something going on" she said

"what do you want me to say Bella?" I sighed.

"that you agree, something not normal is going on with all of them" I thought about all the Cullens. The tribe didn't want anything to do with them because of the legend of the Cold Ones, but I wouldn't tell Bella about that. And not just because I was sworn not to, if I told her this she would only get more insistent.

"My mom and aunt have worked with Carlisle for two years now, there's nothing wrong except the fact that he has a huge work drive, but my mom doesn't complain, it means she can be home more often. And the kids, well the only thing about them is they don't interact with everyone else. Weird? Sure, but they were all adopted so maybe they don't do well with others."