Grian makes Scar a wheelchair!!

SCARIAN MOTHERFUCKERS

While trying to escape from the Ravagers,Scars wheelchair breaks,like completely! And his boyfriend Grian is determined to make him a new one!

After the boatem members were finished with reading the lectern and book from the big eyes,They felt a uneasy sensation on the ground.

"Guys? Do you uhh..feel the same trembling feeling? As if it was from the ground but-"

They suddenly heard ravagers scream from the sky

"OH MY GOD THEYRE MARY POPPINS-

"SCAR,GET OUT,GET THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR VIEW" shouted Grian.

Sure,if they died they would respawn but it was truly a painful experience,so all of them bolted,except...scar.? Where was.. OH MY GOD

Scars wheel had gotten stuck on a pebble and a bunch of ravagers were charging at him,Grian could NOT let Scar die.

"SCAR!! WATCH OUT!"

Grian shouted,as he roughly pushed Scar off his wheelchair so that he wouldn't die. (curse Scar for usually not wearing anything but Diamond boots and no armor..)

Grian took a rough landing and he was very sure his arm had been broken,it hurt to raise it even one bit

The boatem crew were picking up Scar and running away,knowing VERY well that Grian would banter them later about "not picking up scar first" or something like that.

Grian was wondering if he could take on 6 different ravagers,he's never seen this many! He was terrified,and picking the wisest decision,He sprinted away.

But before he could reach the Griagon Alley,a ravagers had hit him,taking a lot of damage from Grian.

Grian was about to die to a ravager when suddenly,it was shot.

"Hey buddy!"

It was TFC! oh dear,he would have to pay tfc a fair price when he was alright.

"The big eyes really did a number on you,no?"

He said when picking Grian up to a piggyback ride.

"We'll get you to the boatem crew in no time!"

And that was true,as within less than a minute,they already were standing in front of the crew.

"GRIAN!! Oh my goodness!! You're so roughed up!" Scar exclaimed loudly.

"Im All Fine! Just a broken arm,that's all! But scar..

Where's your wheelchair..?"

"Oh? My wheelchair it's um..umm...

Oh no!! It's completely wrecked!! I-
I cant continue buildings!! Im-"

The boatem crew had already left when scar was freaking out,knowing that Grian could handle the situation.

"Scar,darling,please do not worry,I'll get you a new one! Please? For me?"
Said Grian,Scar finally calming down.

"But I - the swaggon I'm-"

Suddenly,Jellie came to the room Svar was currently sitting in

"Oh,oh dear,looks like someone could sense that someone was devastated" Grian giggled, god, scar would give up anything for that laugh to play on replay all the time.

After a while,Jellie rested on her owners stomach,and with scar falling asleep,Grian took that as a cue to start working on the wheelchair.

He first made the blueprints,wich was hard with his untreated arm,but he managed!

After being done with the blueprints,he went to get some wood,thinking thoroughly about what blocks to use.

3 stacks of Spruce wood

32 gold

A Emerald block,it matches Svars eye color!

And he started planning on a warming blanket for scar,he's got a lot to do!

And so,his project started.

He would be very thorough with all of the sculpting.

Sculpt sculpt sculpt

Cut,cut,,,,cut

Chop chop chop

Crack crack crack

Twist twist twist

Those were the things Grian would be doing for three days straight,he wanted to make Scar feel special and he'd fulfill that.

When he was finally done! He went over to scar !

"Scar! Where are you?"

"Over here! In the bed!!"
Right..scar couldn't move..

"Hey Darling,I have something to show you,come here"
Grian said as he picked up Scar and scar on the other hand was 1000% sure he had a gay panic attack.

When Grian covered his eyes and placed scar to sit on something,scar was..confused? Why would he.. oh my god..

When scar opened his eyes to see the new,stylized wheelchair,he teared up.

Golden details,the mechanics,the beauty of the thing,how he had detailed it to Scars liking and oh sweet baby Jelly,he felt so comfortable sitting on it.

"That wasn't all , Scar!"
Grian handed him a warm blanket,in wich he had customized Jellie and the swaggon to be in.
Scar was full on bawling his eyes out at this point,he had been so thoughtful and for what?his wheelchair? Gosh he loved Grian so much..

"Grian,I-I don't know how to thank you enough t-this is just.. oh my god.. I- I love you so,so,so,so,SO much ,my love YOURE-"

"I get it scar,you love me and I love you,now,let's go for some coffee,let's grab Jellie some milk too,alright?"
Said Grian as he placed a small kiss on Scars head

And what could scar say? He believed in love,right here,and right when he met Grian,he couldn't be more grateful.

Just two boys in love :)