Please listen pt.2 !

Update: I'm editing this story longer because the night I published this part,my eye was red and itchy from eating a raw potato.

"G-Grian? Please just,,"
Xisuma opened his arms

"Come over here "

He said softly,tears prickling in his eyes.

Grian was astounded to say the least.
Grian had gotten sympathetic words thrown at him at full force before but this was soothing,

This was different.

Although he wasn't even planning on jumping,he lunged himself towards X.

Them hugging was the picture Grian would keep forever. He felt safe and he felt protected.

X was there,his hands on Grians back,and Grian resting his head on Xisumas shoulder.

Then,X went Inside with the burn out goblin and placed him on his bed.

X then,proceeded to sleep on the floor,still touching Grian so that he knew that he shouldn't have to worry.
-
When Grian awoke,the heavy feeling in his chest was completely gone and he felt safe since X was still holding his hand.

He looked around,still paranoid of,,SOMETHING!
He has to be paranoid of atleast the littlest of things right? Did he leave the stove on? Is that a spider? Is someone coming for me? Why is he being kind to me ?? Am I close to dying soon ???????

His thoughts were stopped with Xisuma gently slapping his hand,somehow X knew that Grian was overthinking.

Grian sat there,looking at X whilst giggling,Only Xisumas hand was slipped on the bed,the rest of his body was slump on the floor.

"How's the weather down there , X?"

"I now know how you feel everyday."

"Xisuma I am going to murder you."

"Hot"

Grian laughed at Xisuma,he never saw this side of him and yet he enjoyed it.

He enjoyed Xisuma as his friend,he knows that even if life gets hard,he'll be there to make it easier.

He feels home with Xisuma.

Haha I ate potatoes and now my eyes are red😩🤚
Edit: that was a few nights ago and it was the most painful thing ever.