Our dance (Taurtis X Grian)

——
Context: Grian used to dance waltz with Taurtis back in the days,he hallucinates dancing with him,isolating himself for others until the hermits get worried.

The moonlight shone through the snowy stained glass,hitting the floors as if it had always been there.

The cold air flowing in through the thin walls of the ballroom the red sweatered builder had so much wanted to construct for. The wind blowing in,making a form of steppe.

The familiar clank of shoes hitting the floor , the builder had mesmerized how it went.

The builder in red had always kept the special discs for jokeful matters,with the Mumbo for mayor thing,advertising stuff,and more and more.

But he always kept one disc that an old "friend" had given him with the saying of  "I hope that we will continue dancing to this together when we're older. The Italians seem to like this song,it just adds more to the romance." Grian laughed at those memories.

As the boy with the headphones came into sight,he grabbed his hands,locking his eyes with his,and so the dance started.

The familiar steppe now turned into a whole dance with pure energy.

Giggles and smiles radiated from their mouths as they trailed their dance to the nearby window so that the moonlight would add even more romance.

Grians smile soon turned into a frown,as Taurtis asks "why are you looking at me like that?"
Grian smiles.
"It's because I know you'll be gone when the sun rises,I do not want that"
Grian said,as the gap between their chest closed,and Taurtis's hand brushing though Grians hair.

"Oh Gri,it won't even be that long till I'm out the door,and you need to accept the fact that I am long gone."

Grian so much wanted to disagree with the truth,he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Taurtis.

"Please,,just a few more dances,,then you can go" Grian said with pleading eyes as Taurtis giggled.

"No one really can say no to you huh? I'd like to stay with you as well but ,,it's hard."

Said Taurtis as his hands started brushing Grians palms,making out different shapes to soothe Grian out of this sorrow.

And so,their dance started,it went on and on and on,with no stop to be seen.

It was soon Taurtis's time to go,saying that he will be back someday. (That's a big lie,he just wants Grian to be happy but that backfires😐)
Taurtis starts fading away with blue chips flowing through the cold air.
The sunrise slowly creeping up to Grians neck.

Grian keeps on the fact that Taurtis will come back,because he wants to wait for something,he does NOT care about anything else than just to spend one more night with Taurtis.

Grian stands in the ballroom,with complete silence filling the air.

He'll wait for Taurtis,he won't exit the ballroom ONCE.

He wants to see Taurtis,he wants to have another dance.

He wants Taurtis to brush his hand like he used to.

He wants to,,,he wants to feel his lips intertwined with his.

Please just let him see Taurtis again.

The hermits had grown worried when the outbursted ball of energy hadn't updated the barge,and when the pranks had stopped. No one ever realized they loved the small pranks until now.

It was usual for Grian to isolate himself,he'd been seen to fly around the skies or just stroll around the shopping district but now?