The protector

🌤 hurt/comfort

Grian fights off bad evil monsters from the server

Request by: @yunkoyade

Set in season 7

It all started with a sunny day, the parrots were chirping and Grian was pretty sure he could hear his neighbor go off about what hes going to do today, although, Grian didnt mind! He loved hearing his friends talk!

So Grian got out of bed and wore his normal red sweater and black pants.

He grabbed his bag and took off with his large wings, he was heading towards Joe since they discuss about Grians unhealthy coping mechanisms and try to help him.

Dont get him wrong, he appreciates Joe , but sometimes you gotta just let something go, although,, he wouldnt blame joe, of he was in Joe's place he'd be bugging him about it to see if he's alright.

He soon found his way into Joe's, being a bit late but not much

"Hey joe ! Sorry im late!"

"Hey there Grian! Dont worry, its always to be expected of you, so me and cleo ate breakfast while waiting!"

Grian scoffed playfully
"Oh woooow, im that predictable huh?"

Joe laughed heartedly
"Maybe so,, but now! Lets start off with a few simple questions.."

Grian and Joe talked for about an hour, how Grian has been doing and has he relapsed and all sorts of stuff.

It was until they heard a loud BANG coming from outside.

It seemed as if though someone had ripped through the world and opened a multidimensional portal, this.. didnt look too good.

He could suddenly start seeing death logs in his communicator and X frantically asking everyone to STAY. INSIDE. while he handled this.

Joe begged Grian to stay inside and thats what he got, Joe,cleo and Grian watched as the monsters breached through the portals.

It didnt take long for Grian to recognize them.

"..fatebenders.."
Grian said under his breath

Now, the name suggests they are highly dangerous, wich they are! But if you have grown up in a watcher town that HATES fatebenders and hunt them for money, you may know the deal.

Grian himself grew up in a royal castle, he was fated to become a god, a loved one at that.

But his reign was cut short when as a young watcher he was pushed down to the foreign land of Japan with "refreshed" memory.

He still became one, despite the fatebenders' attempts.. just.. a god of freedom, the one that rebels against the bad and chooses his own way.

So he realized that if he lets the fatebenders sculk out here for long enough it'll surely mean a new start for every hermits' memory.

So? He somehow escaped Cleos grasp and flew to the air, seeing how they had plagued the shopping district and many homes of hermits, including Keralis' city.

As he looked down, seeing a swarm of fatebenders, he closed his eyes and mumbled a spell under his breath.

Thunder.

Screams of agony.

And a thump.

Grian slowly looked back up, menacingly standing before them.

Terror.

Is all that the fatebenders could see as a watcher stood upon them, ready to strike them in the heart with his spear.