Overthinking

Warnings; overthinking,self doubt,massive sleep deprivation

TODAY WE ARE PROJECTING MYSELF TO GRIAN

Grian POV

___________________________

Laughter has always followed me,it's contagious to people.

When I stroll around the district,I see people smile,and without knowing I give them a smile as well.

I never want to ruin the mood so when people ask about my feelings , I'll just keep them in a jar,I've never liked to be the center of attention afterall.

I've always looked and acted like a glee and a carefree person,but inside I've always felt numb,stressed and angry

I am too tired to snap at someone either,sleep deprivation gives you the "most humble but chaotic person on the server" title!

When I lived in Japan,me,Taurtis and Sam Would go and buy pocky together from the shop near our school,that was where I was introduced to a new thing called 'coffee'

The shop owner had it on a counter beside him,he always looked scary but when you needed assistance,he was always there to help.

Coffee and pocky costed around the same amount of yen,so I decided to buy it!

It tasted bitter at first,but it made me energized and lively,that was when my coffee addiction started building itself up like the Eiffel Tower.

Everyday,I'd brew myself coffee and drink about 17 mugs a day,since I never sleep.

How do I hide my eye bags you may ask ? Well I'll tell you!

CONCEALER!

Concealer is the most effective way I've seen work.

And it's pretty as well!

So everytime I'm strolling around the shopping district of the beatiful server,my lower side of eyes glow a bit more than they should but,,who cares,honestly?

Doc does.

"Grian..why do your eyebags glow?" He asks curiously
"Huh? What..what eyebags?" I answer,trying to shit him off

"Grian.... I know that you don't sleep,like
At ALL. I see you flying around the shopping district when Everyone is asleep,you even visit the mycelium resistance HQ sometimes,wich Gertrude DOES notify me of,,and those are all in the time of 2-4 am! You're not sleeping! You're worrying the whole server!"

I stood there,astounded that someone has actually noticed that,,it felt kind of nice to have someone watching your back but brushed it off.

"It's not as serious as you think it is,Doc! I just.. I nap! I nap at day times! It's fine I catch up to sleep!" I said,trying to keep up a really happy demeanor around doc so that I could get him off of my wings.

"Mhm. Mhm. I believe you"

I sighed in relief,maybe he wou-

"But I don't think Ren does"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

"No.. no don't get Ren messed up on this,he cares ALOT for everyone on the server , when someone accidentally hurts themselves he cries non stop! DONT . Get Ren on this PLEASE"

I beg of Doc but..no avail..

"I'm sorry Grian but—"

"GRIAN. MY DUDE !! GRIA-"

That's Ren. A really worried Ren with a lot of blankets.

He was really worried for me, so was doc,it's funny how I thought that they wouldn't really care but here we are,quite literally taped onto a bed,and trying to get me to sleep.

Maybe just maybe sleeping is bad and maybe,JUST MAYBE my coffee addiction won't sto-

"Oh yeah we're throwing away the coffee maker too"

Maybe my coffee addiction will stop.