Baking your sorrows away

(Hello everyone! Lately I've been baking this think called "Lätty/lettu" and it's really good!! Slight hints on how to make them on this fic!)
———
Grian? He has always been the happy one.

And for real! He's happy but,, even the happiest of people have their darkest of times as well.

That was what Grian was going through right now,he felt numb and anxious.

He overthinked the "Keep Grian out of my storage" thing from Mumbo and scar,did they really hate him as much as he hated HEP?

He overthinked and started drifting off to baking recipes for some reasons.

'One time they said that I was annoying,,two eggs-two times they said-GOD'

He face palmed as he tried to cry so that he could get his tears over with,giving the slightest of effort doing so.

And so he got up,walked to the counter,opened the egg packet and took two eggs.

Depending on how sad he is,he usually makes bigger batter so that he gets more of them.

He mesmerized the times he and Taurtis baked these together! 'Two eggs,five tablespoons of flour,2glasses of milk,1 teaspoon salt and sugar,,, that should be it !' As he started mixing the batter,he sung a lullaby from his memory,it told about a daughter of a god who fell in love with a farmer,so they met up everyday until her father caught them. Resulting in the daughter to never meet the boy ever again. Taurtis made the song,he always was a good writer,,,,

'I wonder what Taurtis would be now,he always wanted to be a video game master but his,,life was cut short.'

Grian slowed his pace with the mixing as memories flooded into his mind.
'Oh god he always wanted to play video games with me before I left but he - he-'
As Grians head went blank,he took the memory of the hermits getting mad at him as well. He started overthinking.

Do they really hate me ? When is it my time to shut up, WHEN do I shut up? Do they even like me? Mumbo really was angry last time,so was Iskall,how do I make them like me ? I should just stop the pranking. But pranking makes me well,,me! What should I do then ? Build? Pretty sure they don't like it. Stay inside?

...

Yeah !

As he decided it,he started the fast pace with mixing the batter again.

As the batter was done,he dipped his index finger on the batter,and as it tasted mostly like flour and milk,then sugary,salty and the eggs gave it a thick layer,,it was perfect! Now we had to move to making them! He moved to the stove,turned it on and took the butter Ren had delivered him a few days ago.

As he put the pan on the stove,he threw a bit of butter on the pan,it making sizzling sounds for five seconds until it became brown bubbles.

He took the ladle from the beige cupboard and started placing the batter on the pan.

It didn't take long until he flipped it the other way,being delighted of how natural it looked! A bit of brown,yellow and a tint of black spots.

After he repeated the same thing over and over again,he took the strawberry jam his friend from another server had sent him.

After he was done,he placed them down the table. Singing more sweet songs in galactic as he danced around elegantly,like a ballerina.
As he danced to the window,he smiled whilst looking out the window,the snowy tundra standing its ground graciously was an amazing sight. 'If you have confidence in yourself,that's what makes you special and beatiful,wether it was a biome,animal or a person." He thought .

He stayed like that until he remember the baking. He moved a bit just to roll them up to a burrito,with the jam inside.

When he bit into it,nostalgia finally hit him like a train,he felt home in Taurtis's arms,cooking's and atmosphere.
...
Grian looked to the shadowy hallway of his mansion,eyes narrowing towards hell.

He wished to even hallucinate Taurtis there, like in those dramatic scenes of movies,but he was in no luck.

He wanted to bury himself in the same hole as Taurtis.

He missed Taurtis.

He missed drawing with him.

He-

Wait,drawing?

I MUST HAVE HIS DRAWINGS HE SENT ME !

As Grian ran to his storage room,he fiddled items away as he finally found a old,scraped paper of a boy with dirty blonde hair,red sweater and a big smile,,it was signed by Taurtis himself.

He picked up a letter from Taurtis,saying

'Hello Grian!
You're missing out from here! There has been another murder! This time the murderer suspect is going to our school! Isn't that crazy? Also thank you for the picture of Pearl,she's very beatiful. -Taurtis <3"

The little heart on the end made Grians eyes flutter with happiness.

Maybe he wouldn't mind staying here for a long time.

He locked the mansion doors,closed the curtains and walked to his bed,hugging his pillow to feel like as if someone were hugging him.

3 weeks later

Mumbo POV

I'm worried for Grian,I went to apologize to Grian a few days ago but he wasn't on his mansion,the doors were locked and I'm no criminal! So I went to check the barge,it wasn't,,restocked? That's really weird..
I went to the old mycelium resistance base,since he and Etho liked to talk about something called,, "mangoes?" "Mangas?" Cant remember..
But he wasn't there!
Now I was really worried,Iskall texted me and told me that he was worried as well.
We asked Ethi,Doc and even scar if they'd seen him! That alarmed them when we told them the the barge wasn't restocked,he hasn't been seen for three weeks and- oh my goodness I'm scared

Part 2? :DDD