Baking your sorrows away pt.2

Grian didn't want to go,he really didn't,but locking himself inside the mansion felt like the right thing to do. He felt dirty,disgusting and ugly,he didn't know what to do other than lay on the floor and cry,until his eyes were like the Dead Sea,

Mumbo,meanwhile had gotten very worried when he hadn't seen his red sweatered friend, he fret and sweated when he didn't even attend the monthly check up,it was....worrying..no that's an understatement..
He knew Grian had social anxiety but he had opened up to the hermits to realize that there was nothing to fear for..right..?

"Mumbo! Have you seen Grian anywhere??"

Mumbo whipped his head to the left to see Scar,clearly worried

"we were supposed to go diamond mining today ! And villager breeding as well,have you seen him?!"

This was now Mumbos last draw,he knew Grian had disappeared,and when Scar saw Mumbos expression,he knew the answer.

Grian P.O.V

I woke up,once again on the cold tiles of my kitchen,seeing all of the sweet trays of sweets,they reminded me of Taurtis..they really did..
I looked over the window ,seeing all of the parrot flying past,chirping,almost worriedly..
I reached out my hand out for one to land on,and it did. We had a conversation,,almost,, if parrots knew how to speak English then yes.. but it didn't matter,the parrot was blue,wich was Taurtis's color,no one else's.
I realized something was wrong when I heard talking outside the mansion,I looked over to see a certain brunette and a raven haired man,I quickly stormed inside and turned off the oven,locked the door even more heavily and ran off to the basement,i hid under some cardboard boxes and taking my headphones out,listening to god knows what,all i cared about was not being found.

Mumbo and scar were standing outside of Grians mansion for now,they looked at the gorgeous castle as they made their way up the stairs,,
The door was locked,,and by that they mean..
LOCKED.
Mumbo and scar exchanged looks and decided to take their axes out,they cursed at themselves before starting to tear down the beatiful and grand door,a block by block..
There were five layers of obsidian once they got in,and they had to tear that down as well,they got REALLY worried now that it took them twenty five minutes to tear down a part of his entrance .. ENTRANCE..

But! They got in and immediately smelled the delicious sweets Grian had been making,but no Grian was found..it was almost as if he had completely been wiped out, They couldn't understand what had gone wrong,it was until when Jellie quietly stepped inside the mansion,following his dad

"Jellie! You shouldn't be here-"

As soon as he said that,he noticed that Jellie was looking at water drops,,and they were new as well since they hadn't faded and were still wet.

"Mumbo,hes here.in the mansion."

"Wha- scar are you sure ? We could look over by the farms too I don't-"

"No no. He's here,if I know anything about Grian it's that he loves to play hide and seek once he's panicked,we just have to be the calm seekers,ok?"

Mumbo nodded,not fully understanding the concept but seeking nonetheless.

Scar felt bad,it was one rainy night when Grian had opened up to him,telling about his late Ex boyfriend,how they always did stuff together and..dance around! He couldn't help but wish that he was his ex boyfriend now,to have those kinds of moments with Grian would be his type of heaven,but he knew nothing could replace Taurtis.

Two steps started a waltz around the echoing basement, it went on a singular rhythm as if it was a steppe,,one two,two one,one two,one two,,,,,two one..

Grian chuckled sadly,it was a steppe of care and worry,little did he forget,the basement was echoey

"Grian? GRIAN IS THAT YOU?"

•—•
HELLO🧍‍♂️ITS YOUR AUTHOR UHH.. DIDNT KNOW ANYONE WAS STILL READING THIS BOOK BUT IF YOU ARE THEM ILL HAPPILY CONTINUE WRITING !!
HAVE A NICE SUMMER!!
•—•