Farewells to the song bird

As Grian looked back, to the world and people he used to call home, he shed a tear, he shed a singular tear, knowing that the destruction was his fault.

The tear that would drop to the ground, would plant a singular sprout, a sprout holding life in itself, something Grian was never fully entitled to.

Running away and trying to deceive the watchers has always been dangerous, he didn't have time to think for others.

He watched as the two suns now rose to the sky, they weren't a sign of hope and happiness anymore.. they radiated the gloomy sundays, as blue starts setting in on the horizon and black covering the ground, he knows it is far too late to sing his symphony

Grian looked away, dullness overflowing his eyes as he thought of everyone, everything and every place he had been in. Watching the birds rapidly sky out of the trees, watching the animals slowly cattle away and watching the world die hurt him the most.

the world was already at a weak state,the mountain he called his home was nothing but a deserted pile of rocks. You could spot some of the grey concrete if you were sharp. But as soon as he heard the familiar clank of heels hitting the ground, Grian prepared for the worst as the two, tall figures came up behind him and he forbid his farewells silently as well as accepting his fate.

--

The hermits began waking up, they were confused as to how their once beautiful server was now filled with disorder, decay and sorrowfulness. There were no longer any colorful buildings from side to side, no mountains there to reflect the sunlight and most importantly, no life.

Xisuma woke up and decided it was the best to check on everyone. Every person was there except..

''Grian?''

a moment of silence..

''GRIAN ?'' Xisuma repeated, more loudly.

this time, heads started whipping around from side to side in worry

mumbling was heard as Xisuma was checking his communicator bar, hoping for some kind of sign from Grian, a singular letter in the chat would release all of Xisumas worries, he asked for Grian..

silence

silence

and he heard sobbing , as he turned around, he saw a sea full of mourning people,everyone understanding that Grian was a long goner, especially when he'd told them his experience with watchers.

they already knew to not look for the crimson sweatered friend, who'd always make ones day better, the one who's eyes shine like revealed obsidian, as the purple glimmers and life shortens.

Xisuma exhaled sadly as he looked to the ground,remarking how it used to be electric green but now was a depressing blue.. He looked up once again, his eyes drooping down in a sad tone because everyone knew that

This was the end of the song birds symphony.