Here comes the sun

-/-
Grian escapes the watchers + Grian shares his past with others.
...
+some Ex x Grian hint ag the end..🧍‍♀️
-/-
Grian heard a clank of familiar shoes, the shoes of one of a martyr, one that could easily ruin everything you once had.

The steps echo through the halls of the watcher tower, small fibers flying through the air as the moon shone through the half transparent curtains.

Grian a few days ago was caught stealing food for a dear friend he held under his guard, A mysterious man with albino hair and red sharp eyes. Grian took the blame so that his friend wouldn't be caught.

And here he was, laying half dead inside in the cold tiles of the tower, slowly waiting for the impending doom that awaits him as soon as the "mother" arrives

Quite frankly, he is quite tired, he has gone far too much and is now getting tired of it, so that is why he has started planning an escape.

Sure! Its risky, but he would rather die trying than die here, and so the commends began.

The watchers may have anticipated his antics, for that reason they had put a chip in his wing, preventing him from moving without anyone noticing.

And so, after rereading his thoughts in his head, he was sure.

One

A blast in the wall was enough for a hole big enough for Grian to fall out of, quickly opening his wings as he plummeted toward the ground

He heard agonized screams coming through, apparently some of the debris hit a watcher down below, but he could not stop to think, he HAD to get away.

He saw watchers looking up at him, some wealthy and self loving bastards, some prisoners such as him.

Don't get him wrong, he would love to save them all but at times like these he can only concentrate on himself.

As he flies through the skies over the watcher skies, he looks behind and surely, he sees a group of watchers.

Grian grits his teeth as he gets ready to plummet down, nearing the end biome, it would be a biome where to get them lost.

He flies through the fruit trees as he hears some of the watchers' bones break and some still catching up to him.

After a while he hears the last one finally die after looking at the endermen, Grian lands on a end tower, being wary of the shulkers and endermen, looking both directions as he nears the top.

Two

Silence.

To some, it may be disturbing, but right now, it is what Grian needs the most.

As he sits down beside a wall from the end towers,He catches his breath, looks at his palms and relaxes. Processing what hes just don, although he feels a strange rumbling from outside,

BOOM

a watcher slams through the wall, grabbing Grians neck and holding him in its grip.

The watcher looks at the younger one, with sharp, purple eyes

"It is unusual for a song bird like you to try and run away."

Said the watcher with an ominous tone

"And it is unusual for a watcher like you to look this unattractive."

Grian spouted, clearly trying to get the watcher aggravated.

It did not take much for the watcher to kick Grian in his stomach as he rolls in impact to the wall.

Grian quickly looked in its direction as he dodged the attack the watcher was going to do, grinning mid air.

Grian in air starts doing quick , un-anticipated attacks as he slashes through every corner of the watchers' body.

Grian may not be exactly muscular or strong, but hes got brains over anything else.

As the watcher looks at the paper cut wound-like cuts Grian gave him, he laughs and taunts grian.

"You seriously cant do more? Thats pathetic!"

"..this better work." Grian said under his breath

Grian took out a match and lit it, throwing it in the watchers body,

Three

The watcher was quickly lit on fire as the knife Grian had stabbed him with was dipped in his own magic, highly fusable spells.

The watcher was stunned , he could not move nor see, that did not stop him from trying to attack Grian, he tried to launch himself upon Grian, large hands trying to choke his throat , but once stunned, forever blinded was the situation for him.

As Grian looked pathetically at the cowering watcher, he spit infront of him and reached for his neck as he snapped his neck.

The body of a watcher fall dead to the depths of the end as Grian makes his way out, wounds still untreated but realizing it'll be safer to leave right now rather than stay.

Four

Forgetting things hasn't been exactly Grians thing, the young watcher constantly having his mind on something all the time, looking around frantically, wondering what hes forgotten.

And now, he seems to do that quite a lot, forgetting his morals and goals, living in a bird cage ISNT really ideal either!

One thing he forgot was the chip in his wing, as he hears watchers follow behind him, he twitches and tries to think quickly.

By now the watchers would do anything to have his head, so he decides to plummet down the void, watchers quickly following him, soon realizing what waits underneath is their doom.

At the last second Grian swoops back up and watches the watchers look at him in betrayal and agony, as they plummet down , Grian looks away, he could not spare any of his heart for them, he needed to survive.

Grian finally remembers,

Grian finally understood the reason why they keep catching up to him, so before anything, he lands on a small passage through the corners of the end

He sits down and looks blankly at his hands once again,

And so he takes his left wing, carefully resting it in his hand.

Grian takes out his pocket knife and tracks the chip

Five

Grian starts cutting his wing off painfully slow as the deep red liquid starts spilling out, he can hear his bones breaking and almost hear the watchers lose their minds.

Grian bites onto his cloth as he quietly cries, finally cutting his last piece of flesh, and getting ready to snap off his wing bone.

Grian stands up, bearing the pain and slams himself to the wall of the passage, his side first so that it could snap his wing bone in two.

Grian lets out a scream of agony as the tears swell up in his eyes, he screams and grimaces in pain.

Grian doesnt know where to go, he doesnt know how he got in here, he just wants home..

A home where he can feel safe..?

He sobs, the song bird of freedom has finally lacked his singing and given up hope.

*step step step*

Grian opens his eyes, his eyes puffy and red as he realizes whos footsteps those are! They aren't the sound of danger or terror!!

They're his friends! Ex!!

Grian almost switches from crying from agony to crying from joy, he runs to Ex, but falls midway through.

Ex, rushes to him, looking at him with.. worried eyes? He'd believe? He doesnt know, the mask is there.

But Ex, nonetheless is quite worried and when he spots his decapitated wing, He mourns.

"..Xelqua.."

————————————
TEEHEE  SOME EX X GRIAN BC IDEK
IN THE NEXT PART HE'LL HELP GRIAN BLAH BLAH BLAH