Baking your sorrows away pt.3

🌤 hurt/comfort

"Grian? GRIAN IS THAT YOU?!"

Grian calmly looked back at Mumbo as his emotionless eyes landed upon the raven haired man's.

"GRIAN!! We were- we were so worried that you might have-"

Out of nowhere Scar places a hand on Mumbo's shoulder

"Scar? Scar ! Go get him! He hasn't slept in days! Go grab him by his han-"

"MUMBO."

Scar looked sternly in Mumbo's eyes

"the situation that Grian is going through is a traumatic trance, and interfering with quick and panicked movement WILL cause negative effect! We have to be calm, start off by taking anything that MIGHT be causing this trance,, like- like those drawings there!"

Mumbo hesitantly nodded, running at first but quietly walking as Scar silently, but very clearly reminded him of quick movements.

It didn't take long for Mumbo to gather the items to himself, everything was in neat order, just how Grian would love it..

Grian, meanwhile stopped staring at the place Mumbo first used to be, becoming aware of his surroundings

But still, the cold, emotionless eyes were laid upon Mumbo as Grian noticed the stack of papers that contained Taurtis' drawings and writings.

"No."

"Grian..?"

Out of the sudden, Grian's emotionless face planted a singular tear, in wich it would tell a million stories to whoever saw it.

Grian had lost a very important person to him years ago, and was still very much grieving.

Mumbo didn't know what else to do , so he threw the drawings and launched himself towards his best friend, embracing him in a very warm and cozy hug, as if a bear itself had decided to hug you!

Grian didn't want to think, he had gone for weeks without sleep and minimal food yet a whole buffet being done upstairs, he didn't want to think of anything so he accepted the embrace and gave it back.

After this, Grian told everything to Mumbo as he had told scar, and best to say that Mumbo was horrified, such a happy and a glee person has gone so much so that a small thing can trigger a trance like this ?

Scar came in and comforted true small sweatered friend as they all mutually agreed on watching over Grian for a little while.

Scar and Mumbo mutually agreed that Grian would stay in Mumbo's base for a while and then be moved to Scar's magical forest.

It was in Mumbo's base when Scar suddenly brought up how Grian had told his story

"So.. he told you ?"

"Huh? Oh.. yes he did,,it has been a very traumatizing life for him so far.."

Mumbo looked sadly at Grian

"I agree, but I'll look over him! You don't have to worry!"

"Uh huh.. and also not for the sole reason as well that you have a massive crush on him?"

Mumbo said lightheartedly

"How .. how did you know?!"

Scar exclaimed, baffled that Mumbo knew.

"Oh come on, helping him in the end? Being extra nice to him? Hell, going to get an elytra FOR him? You are the definition of a sim-"

"HEY!! Elytra's aren't as hard to get ! It's- it's not a big deal!"

"Not a big deal to you but for your info, I am a redstoner and you really think I can survive even 5 minutes in the end?!"

"...
  Ok fair.."

After a while Grian seemed to get better, now smiling genuinely when he was happy, apologizing to hermits although it always ended up in the same hermits apologizing to him, and starting to live more freely!

Although one thing is for sure, he may not be able to be fully get over Taurtis, he and Taurtis both know that he has a right to start a new story with someone, and I believe that someone may be a scarred face elf.

End 🌼

WHOOWEE OK I MANAGED TO UPDATE A CHAPTWR !!! NOW ILL CONTJNUE !!!