Chapter 13 Part 2

Kol's Pov

Luna and her friend Ashley have went upstairs to get ready for dinner. Her friend was nice I liked her, I wished I knew her sooner. "Well she was nice," Rebekah said. "She was and her Luna seem like really great friends," Elijah said. "Next up is, the boy my daughter seems to like," I said. 

"Well I think it's nice that she likes a boy it's a normal teenage thing. Isn't what you want? For her to have a normal life?" Freya asked. "Yes but it' still hard to see her grow up, it was like yesterday she was taking her first steps now she's liking boys," I said putting my elbows on my knees. 

"It's a normal parent thing, it's always going to be sad that your children are growing up because you don't want to let go," Freya said rubbing my back. "I know," I said. I leaned back in my chair remembering when Luna took her first steps. 

Flashback

Me and Luna were sitting in the living room. I was on the couch reading while she was playing with walker toy. We got it for to help her to learn to walk. I looked up eyeing my daughter. I wonder what she would be like when she's older.

This girl would be a heart breaker. Luna trips on one of her other toys and falls. She giggles, I question her sometimes and I will probably continue to question her. She grabs her walking toy to help her stand, when she is on her feet she lets go of the toy and walks to me all by herself. 

I scoop her up to sit on my lap and say, "Luna you can walk, I'm so proud of you." I tickled her stomach and she giggled.

~End of Flashback~

 I was pulled of the memory by some calling my name. "Kol," Rebekah called. "Yes sister," I said looking up at her. "Did you hear what I said?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "No I did not so would you please repeat it?" I asked her smirking. 

"I said we have to get ready for dinner. I nodded and got up and walked to my room. My siblings following me upstairs to go to their rooms. I walked downstairs, I was wearing White dress shirt with jeans. Something not formal but not to casual. There was a knock on the door. 

I opened the door to see a boy about Luna's age, he had sandy curly hair and brown eyes. "You must be Noah," I said smirking at the boy. "Yes I am, Mr-" Noah paused, I guess Luna didn't give her last name. "Mikaelson," I finished. He stuck out his hand so I could shake it and I did. 

"Come on in Noah, Luna is upstairs getting ready she should be down any minute," I said moving aside for him to walk in. "You have beautiful home here sir," the young boy said looking around. "Thank you," I said. This boy is polite, kind, and handsome. I think we have a catch here. 

I saw Niklaus coming downstairs, he was wearing a dark blue Henley, with dark blue jeans. "Who might this young man be?" He asked as got to bottom of the steps. "This is Noah," I answered. "Well hello Noah, I'm Luna's uncle," Nik said putting his hand behind his back and smirking. 

I knew he could Noah's heart beat start racing. Next Elijah walked downstairs, he was wearing his normal suit. "Who might this be?" He asked walking toward me and Klaus. "This is Noah," Nik said said still smirking. "Hello young man, I'm Elijah, Luna's other uncle," Elijah said shaking Noah's hand. 

"Hello sir," Noah said. Rebekah and Freya walked down, she was wearing a she was wearing a black shirt and some dark colored pants. Freya was wearing blue shirt with frills at the end of it and light blue pants. 

"Hello, young man, you must be Noah, I'm Rebekah, Luna's aunt, and this is Freya Luna's other Aunt," Rebekah said shaking his hand, "Pleasure to meet you we heard a lot about you," Freya says shaking his hand. 

"Good things I hope," he said. Lastly, Luna and Ashley came down the steps. Luna was wearing a a black and white checkered shirt, she left it open so under it was plain shirt, with black shirt. Ashley was wearing burgundy sweater with some light color jeans. 

"Hey Noah," Luna said as she got to the bottom of the steps.  "Hey Luna," he said. "This is my best friend Ashley, Ashley this is the boy I was talking about," Luna said to Ashley and Noah. "It's nice to meet you, You break her heart, I will hurt you," Ashley whispered the last part in his ear everyone heard it besides Freya. 

I'm starting like to Ashley more, she's protective of Luna , like us. "I promise I won't," he said. "Let's hope so," she said. "I see you have met my dad, my aunt, and uncles," Luna said. "Yes, I have and you have  a nice family," He said, his heart is still racing. 

Luna's POV

 "I see you have met my dad, my aunt, and uncles," I said. "Yes, I have and a nice family," He said. I can tell he was nervous and my family have that effect on people whether they know who they are or not it's just energy that my family radiates. 

"Shall we go to dining room?" Uncle Elijah asked. "Yes we should," Dad said. We only used the dining room if we had guest over for dinner, besides that we all eat in the kitchen. I was walking next to Aunt Bekah and Aunty Freya. "I hope this dinner goes well," I said with worry. 

"Most likely not, you know your father and uncles," Aunty Freya said. "But there is still hope," I said. "All we have is hope," Aunt Bekah said. I let out a sigh, praying that this dinner goes as planned. "So Ashley how long have you known Ashley?" Noah asked. 

We are now in the dining room. Uncle Klaus and Dad were at the head of the table. Uncle Elijah and Aunty Freya across from us. Aunt Bekah was at the end. Ashley to the right of her and Noah to left of her. "Since we were 4," Ashley replied. 

"Wow, that's cool, I wish I had a friendship like yours," Noah said. "So Noah tells us about yourself," Uncle Klaus said. "Well, I'm Virginia, it's me and my mom, my dad died when I was two, I moved here two year ago," He said. 

"May I ask what part of Virginia are you from?" Dad asked. "Mystic Falls, you may have not heard of it, it's a small town," Noah said. "I'm from Mystic Falls to, that's where I met Luna," Ashley said. "What was your Dad's name?" I asked. "Stefan Salvatore," he answered. 

The energy changed in the room, apparently my family knew his father. "And who's your mom?" Uncle Klaus asked. "Caroline Forbes, why do you know them?" Noah asked. "We've met them once or twice," Aunt Bekah answered. 

"You should invite your mom over tomorrow," Uncle Klaus suggested. "I will," he said with a smile. 

A/N

WOAH! Did not expect that. The son of Caroline Forbes and Stefan Salvatore is dating the daughter of an Original. I'm sorry it took me so long to write the second part of this chapter, I was busy last weekend. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also 5 more chapters till Luna's an adult. Have a good day and night. Love you. 🙃😘