Chapter 14

Noah's POV (wasn't expecting that)

I just got back home. I went to Luna's  house to have dinner with her family and her best friend Ashley. I walked into the house and saw my on the couch. "Hey mom," I said sitting next to her. "Hey sweetie how was the dinner with your girl's family?" Mom asked 

"Good, they want us to come over tomorrow," I answered. "Well I guess you made an impression," She said nudging my shoulder. "Maybe, but they said you knew them in Mystic Falls," I said. "I may have, what's their last name?" She asked. 

"Mikaelson, I think it was," I said. I seen the way her face change when I said their last name. "Noah, did they say their names?" she asked with the same look on her face. "Yeah but only three said their names, why?" I asked confused. 

"Noah, just tell me their names," she said. "Ok, Elijah, Freya, and Rebekah," I answered. Her worried face grew even more worried. "Lets go," she said getting up off the couch and walking toward the door. "Where are we going?" I asked following behind my mother. 

"Do you remember what the house?" She asked walking toward the car. "Yeah," I answered confused. "Good cause we're going back," she said pulling off. 

Kol's POV

I was on the couch. Ashley and Noah left after dinner. I had a drink in my hand, I can't believe that the son of Stefan Salvatore and Caroline Forbes is dating my daughter. I thought we were done them when we moved back to New Orleans, but guess not. 

Why is it when we think we are rid of the Mystic Falls gang they always show up. I heard a knock on the door. I placed on the table in front of me and got up to answer. I open the door to see Caroline Forbes and Noah. "Well Hello Noah, Caroline, what can do for you?" I ask smirking. 

"I came to see you guys," she answered with a smirk. "We Nik did ask Noah here to bring you tomorrow," I said. "Well I needed to talk to you all," she said. "Well come in," I said moving aside for them to come in. 

"Kol, who was at the doo-?" Nik started but was he question when he saw Noah and Caroline. "Klaus," Caroline whispered. "Hello Caroline it's good to see you again," Nik said smirking. "I wish I could say the same," Caroline said holding Noah closer. 

"Noah why don't we go find Luna, I think she's in the library," Nik said. Noah walked over and followed Nik to go to Luna. "So Caroline, what are you really doing here you tried to kill me and my family?" I asked putting my hands behind back. 

"My son said he was seeing someone from this family," She answered. "Well I believe that someone is my daughter," I said smirking. "I didn't think anyone out of this family would be able to take of a child," she said with a smug look. 

"Well that's where your wrong we are ruthless but we would never hurt a child," I said. Nik showed came back with everyone including Luna. "Hi, you must be Noah's Mother," Luna said walking up to her.

"I am, you must be Luna, your more pretty than I expected," Caroline said to my daughter. "Thank you," Luna said. "Well now that we all are here shall we discuss," Elijah said. We all nodded and walked to the living room. We all sit different couches. 

Noah and Caroline sitting on a couch by themselves. Klaus sitting in the arm chair, Elijah and Freya sitting on the arms of the couch, and me, Luna, and Rebekah sitting opposite of Noah and Caroline. "So, Noah before we talk about anything I need tell you something," Caroline said. 

"Ok what is it?" He asked. "Do you believe in vampires, witches, and werewolves?" Caroline asked. "I heard stories that was about it," he answered. "Well their real," Luna said. We all glared at her and she sunk back into her seat. "Really?" He asked. 

"Yeah and me and everyone here are one except Luna because she's human," Caroline said. "Prove it," He said. Caroline showed her vampire face and he wasn't scared. "Now I know why you keep a mini fridge in your room and why I don't have one," He said. 

I heard Luna stifle a laugh. "Yes it does," Caroline said with a smile. "Now time for the real conversation," Klaus said. "Yes you and Luna's relationship," Caroline said. "Us and your mom don't have a very good past relationship," Rebekah said. 

"Yes but we can try to work out our differences," I spoke. "But we have some rules," Elijah said. "You can either come here or she can go to yours that's only if your ok with," Elijah said directing the last part to Caroline. 

"And when you come over here there is no purpose in closing the door because hear everything that goes on," I said. "Also no sleeping over," Klaus said. I saw Luna rolled her eyes. "Luna Mikaelson did you just roll your eyes," I said raising my eyebrow. "I'm just gonna go to my room," she said going up to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We finished our conversation with Caroline and Noah. They went home a few minutes ago and everyone went back upstairs. I texted Davinia to see if she wanted to hang out tomorrow and she said only if I bring Luna  along so I agreed. 

I was on my way to Luna's room to tell that we are going tomorrow. I knocked on her door and heard say come in. "Hey Dad," she said to me. "Hey sweetheart me, you and Davinia are going out tomorrow," I said. 

"Why?" she asked. "Because I said so, you can bring either Noah or Ashley along if you want to," I said. "Ok thanks Dad good night," she said with a smile on her face. "Good night love," With that I walked back to my room and fell asleep. 

A/N

 I know this chapter is kinda weird but I still hoped you enjoyed it. I will like to thank you all for 1k readers. I truthfully didn't think this story would get all this much attention and I will like to thank you all for that. I love you all. Have a good day and a good night.