Chapter 2

Klaus's Pov
As I put Luna down for her nap, I stayed with her until she fell asleep. She's adorable when she sleeps, she always was. She finally sleep and I looked at her, and left the room. I walked downstairs into the kitchen seeing Kol and Rebekah cleaning up from when Luna and Kol made cupcakes. 

"Is she asleep?" Kol asked. "Yes she is," I replied. "So, since she's asleep, shall we discuss her birthday party, that's in 3 days," Rebekah said. "Yes, I want it to be a surprise so, Nik call Freya and Elijah in here so we can all discuss," Kol told me. I nodded and I texted Freya and Elijah to come in the kitchen.

A few minutes Elijah and Freya came into the kitchen. "What do you need?" Freya asked when she entered the kitchen. "We asked you both in here to discuss Asin's birthday," I stated. "Kol says he wants it to be a surprise," Rebekah told them as we all sat around the table. 

"Ok how are we going to surprise her?" Elijah asked. "Freya and Rebekah will take her out the house while me, Nik, and Elijah will stay here and set up everything," Kol said. We all nodded agreeing. We all stopped talking as we heard little foot steps coming down the steps. 

"Daddy!" Luna shouted.  Kol picked her up and sat her on his lap. "Yes, Princess," Kol said while smiling at her. "I had a bad dream, you, Uncle 'Lijah, Aunty Bekah, Aunty Freya, and Uncle Klaus had left me all alone," she said with a sad expression on her face. 

"Well, Princess that will never happen, you wanna know why," she nodded, " because we love you, and never leave you, and protect you, always and forever " Kol said putting a smile on her face, she had a beautiful smile, whenever she smiled, it put a smile on everyone's face.

"So shall we start dinner?" Kol asked Luna and she nodded her head excitedly she loved cooking with Kol and he loves cooking with her it made him happy.

3 days later

Kol's Pov
Today was Luna's 4th birthday and she was excited she always loved her birthday because that meant she got to eat a lot of sweets. I went to Luna's room to go wake her up, I walked in her room and sat on her bed gently shaking her awake. 

"Luna wake up, guess what today is," I said softly as she started to wake. "My birthday," she said with a smile on her face. "Yes it is Angel, now you gotta get up so we can go downstairs for breakfast." She quickly got up and started to run downstairs, she slipped down the steps.

 I ran and caught her "No need to be clumsy," I said as she giggled. We walked into the kitchen I sat her on the counter while I made her breakfast. "Happy birthday, Little One," Nik said as he walked up to Luna giving her a hug.

Next came Elijah "Happy Birthday Luna" they all wished Luna a happy birthday. I handed Luna a bowl of her favorite cereal Trix. After she ate, I took her up stairs to bathe. I added bubbles to her bath. I washed her and her hair and helped her get dressed.

I put her in a blue dress that had baby Yoda's on it. When we were finished she and I ran down stairs and sat on the couch, as the rest of my siblings joined us. "What are we doing today?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"Well Aunty Freya and Bekah are taking out to get whatever you please," I told her as I kissed her cheek. "Ok, can we go now?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes. "Of course we can let's go" Freya said as she picked up Luna  from my lap, and her, Freya and Rebekah left the house.

Rebekah's POV
I buckled Luna in the back seat with her toys, Freya in the passenger seat and me in the driver's seat. "So where are we going," Luna asked with curiosity in her eyes. "Anywhere you like today it your day," I told as she tapped he finger on her chin.