Chapter 7

Luna's Pov 

Its been a few days since I got my first period, and I'm telling you I'm glad that it's over even though that it happens over. I'm just glad it's over for now. My dad has been there for the whole thing along with Aunt Rebekah and Aunt Freya.

It's good that my aunts our here because if Uncle Elijah, Uncle Klaus, or my dad was the only people to help me, I would barley have any clothes. Anyway, I was suppose to hang out with my dad today.

I've barley hung out with him, he's always been busy handling business with Uncle Klaus and I always hung out with my aunts or just stay in my room. I really missed my dad and he was always a better person to hang out with. No offense to my aunts. 

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs, and headed to the living room. I saw my dad, Aunt Rebekah, and Uncle Klaus. I figured Uncle Elijah and Aunt Freya were still in their rooms. "Good morning everyone," I say to everyone while sitting on the opposite couch. 

"Good morning sweetheart, what are you doing up so early?" My dad, he must of forgot that we were supposed to hang out today, "Well father, I thought we agreed to hang out today," I say with a smile. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie, I can't I agreed to help your uncle with an issue."

When he said those words, I felt hurt because he forgot he was hanging out today. I headed up back into my room trying to hide my hurt face and slammed my door. When I closed my door I ran to my bed and started to cry, my dad completely forgot about me. 

Kol's Pov 

Luna headed to her room with a hurt expression. I don't like seeing her hurt. Nik and Rebekah looked at me with confusion on their faces, "What's wrong with her?" Nik askes her, "I don't know but Kol you should go found out," Rebekah says "I one step ahead of you sister," I says getting up and walking to her room.

I went to her room and knocked on her door. "Luna, sweetheart, are you ok?" I ask through the door. "Go Away," I hear say through the door, I could tell she was crying. I walked into her room to see her face buried into the pillow. "Luna why are you upset?" I ask her while sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Forget about it, you have to do something with Uncle Klaus," she says turning away from me. "Well I can't leave you if your crying, your my little girl, and I don't like seeing you hurt," I said in  a soft voice. "Well any other time you would rather hang out with Uncle Klaus than me," she says back sternly.

I finally realized that she was upset that we couldn't hang out today. "We can out some other time," I say holding her close but she gets out of my grasp and walks across the room. When she did that, my heart broke.

"Why when your just forget about it, and want to hang out with other people than me, I tired of just hanging with Aunt Bekah and Aunt Freya, or just sitting in my room for you to come home but whenever you come I'm asleep, so might as well just don't hang out with me completely because you forgot about me." 

She was right I would always hang out with Nik and we would come back very late Luna is already sleeping. I should of known my own daughter was hurt, I feel like about a bad father. I stand up and walk over to her, her give her a hug tightly so she won't pull away.

"I am so sorry that I haven't spent time with you, but Luna I would never forget about you, I love you to much to do that. When I first saw you I knew I was going to love and protect you always and forever," I said wiping the tears of her cheek.

"How about we spend the whole week together, no interruptions, we can go anywhere you like," she nods her head, "Now go clean your face and we can," she heads to her bathroom. I head back downstairs to wait for Luna. I go into the living to see my siblings in the same spots I left them. "So what was wrong with Luna?" Nik askes.

"She says that I don't spend enough time with her and I spend to much time with you, so we're going to be hanging out for the week, so Nik you are on your own," I say with a smile. "That's to bad because I needed you today but if you have to spend time with your daughter, I understand," he says with a casual smirk. 

I'm kind of happy Luna was upset that she couldn't hang out with me, that lets me know she isn't going to pull away from me, and that she isn't going to become a regular teenager and act like she's embarrassed of me. 

"I'm ready," Luna says walking down the steps and breaking me out my thought. "Ok lets go," I say grabbing her hand and walk out the house. We get inside the car, "So sweetheart where do you want to go?" "Anywhere," she says with a smile on her face. 

I loved it when she smiled, her smile made me smile. I knew the perfect place I was going to take her, Paris, I've always wanted to show it to her. I know she's going love it. 

A/N

Hi guy, I hoped you liked this chapter. It's kinda a filler chapter. That's what I'm really going to be doing until I found out how I can make this story interesting so bare with me. And also I really appreciate all of you guys that have been reading this and all the support you have given it. I didn't think it would get as much support as it has been getting and I really love that so special shout out to you guys. So yeah, I hope you guys have a good day and good night. <3