Chapter 13 Part 1

Luna's POV
I woke up in a good mood, I get to see my best friend after so long, I went on my first date ever, and also I have my favorite uncle back. I walk downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen. "Good Morning," I said. "Well someone is in a good mood," Uncle Elijah said. "I am," I said sitting at one of the barstools. "And why is that?" Uncle Klaus asked. 

"It could be a number of reasons," I responded. "Is one of the reasons your little date last night?" Uncle Elijah asked. I glared at my dad. "You told them," I said. "No, they like to listen in on conversations that go on in this house," Dad said. 

"Well are you going to give us details or what?" asked Aunt Bekah. "If you must know, he had set up a dinner in the woods, it was beautiful," I said smiling remembering the date. "I know that smile that's not all that happened," Aunt Bekah said.

"If I say anything else, you three might kill him," I said pointing at Uncle Elijah, Uncle Klaus, and Dad. "Just tell us, please," Aunty Freya said. "Well he kissed me," I whispered knowing everyone except Freya heard me. "He what!?" Dad said standing up from his seat. 

"Told you might kill him," I said. "Well you should invite him to dinner tonight," Uncle Elijah suggested. "If you promise not to embarrass me and if I can invite someone else I really want you guys to meet her," I said. "I promise, and who else are you inviting?" Uncle Elijah asked. 

"She's just someone I met while we were in Mystic Falls, I also need Uncle Klaus and Dad to promise," I answered. "Fine we promise," Dad and Uncle Klaus said rolling their eyes. "Good, also I'm going later to met this certain friend so she would just come back with me, Kay love you bye." With that I left and headed to my room.

Kol's POV

"Good, also I'm going later to met this certain friend so she would just come back with me, Kay love you bye." Luna said and she left the kitchen. "What are we going to do with that girl?" Elijah asked. "I don't know, we'll just have to figure it out as she grows," I answered with a chuckle. 

"Well at least she has friends," Freya said. "And you two knew that she was going on a date last night?" I asked Rebekah and Freya. "Yeah she told me and then I told Freya," Rebekah said putting her plate in the sink. "And you didn't think to tell one of us?" Nik asked. 

"No, because she told me in secret, and I always tell Freya everything she tells and she doesn't mind, and she knew that you three will over react," Rebekah said crossing her arms over her chest . "Well yeah, she's to young to be going on dates," Elijah said. 

"She's 16, I'm sure she's old enough," Freya said. "And you better be lucky she comes to me with stuff because I convinced her to get along with Davina," Rebekah said. "And I thank you for that," I said. "But you only have a week, and after that you have to get rid of her," Freya said. "Really you only gave her a week?" I asked. "Yes so work fast," Rebekah said walking out. 

Luna's POV

I finished getting ready, I pulled out a grey loose crop top with ripped light blue jeans I paired it with with converses. I grabbed my phone to text to Ashley. 'Hey Ash you ready?' 'Yeah meet me by Rousseau's' 'KK omw' 'Good I can't wait to see you' 'Me either.' 

I put my phone in my back pocket and left my room. I walk down the stairs and toward the living room. My Dad, Uncles Elijah and Klaus, were sitting on the couch. "Hey guys I'm leaving I should be home around three," I said. "Ok be careful," Dad said. "Ok love you guys," I said walking out. 

"Love you too," They all shouted. I walked to Rousseau's to meet Ashley. On my way there I texted Noah to tell him about tonight. 'Hey you busy tonight x?, 'No, why x?' 'Because tonight your having dinner with me and my family and I also want you to meet someone x',