Chapter 1

Kol's Pov

"Thanks mate, your blood was delicious," I said after feeding on a strange man. I was walking down the streets of New Orleans when suddenly I hear a cry, it wasn't an adult cry it was a baby cry. I followed the sound of the crying baby, I found the baby it was wrapped in a blanket inside a box.

"Hey there little one where did you come from?" The baby started to cry again. I stared at the baby for awhile and unwrapped it to see it was girl. I grabbed the baby and took it back home. "Bekah I need your help," I yelled once I walked into the compound.

"What the bloody hell Kol, who's baby is that?" she asked with confusion on her face. "I don't know I found her in the alley crying, can you go to the store and get baby things," She nodded and ran to the store to get the things I would need. 

A few moments later Freya, Elijah, and Niklaus walked into the room and saw me with the baby. "Brother may I ask who's baby this is?" Niklaus asked with confusion on his face. "I don't know I found her in a alley after I had fed. Rebekah went out to get some stuff she should be home soon," I told him while cradling the baby in my arms, she is so precious.

 Freya walked over to us and asked "Does she have a name" "No not yet, how about Luna," I told her. When I said the name the baby's face began to lit up. "I think she likes Luna," I said to everyone in the room.

 Later Rebekah returned with clothes, diapers, a crib, and all that other stuff. I told her to put the crib in my room. "Have you given her a name?" Rebekah asked as she made her way back downstairs grabbing Luna from my arms. "Yes, Luna." I replied with a smile. 

"I like Luna, she seems to like it to," An hour later Luna seemed to be getting sleepy so I took her up in my room, changed her, and put her in her crib, I watched as she fell asleep, she seemed so precious and she made small noises as she slept.

I left the room closing the door behind me and walking back to my siblings. "Kol are you sure you will be able to take care of this child?" Nik asked, and I saw everyone was thinking the same thing. "Yes I will, I will do anything to protect this child, even if I have to die trying," I said sternly. 

"What about when she grows older and you stay the same?" Elijah asks with concern on his face. "I will tell her, and I will give her a choice when she's of age if she wants to become a vampire, or if she want to stay human" they all nodded. "This child will changed all of us for the better," I said with a small smirk on my face, they all smiled and agreed that Luna will change us.

Three years later

Kol's POV
I was woken up by Luna jumping on to me. "Daddy wake up," she said with a small smile. "But daddy's sleepy go bother your Uncle Klaus," I said trying to go back to sleep. "I did he sent me in here to come wake you up. So wake up or I will call Aunty Bekah." She said pouting. 

She had Rebekah wrapped around her finger, and she knew if she didn't get want she wanted Rebekah will make sure she got what she wanted. So I got up and started to tickle her, and she giggled, I loved it when she smiled it made me smile. 

We raced down stairs to see all of my siblings sitting around eating breakfast. I told her about vampires, and all the things they did and she knows Nik is a hybrid, she wasn't sacred after I told her because she knows we will never hurt her. 

I sat her on the counter in the kitchen while I made her breakfast. "I see you got your dad up, good job, Little one," Nik said to Luna, she gave him a smile because she was proud she had got me up. I gave her a plate of pancakes and watched as she started to eat them, she finished and she had syrup all over her face. 

"Ok now, time for a bath," Rebekah said to Luna as she giggled, Rebekah picked her up and took her upstairs to bathe. A few moments later Luna and Rebekah came back downstairs, I was sitting on the couch reading, Luna jumped on to my lap and kissed my cheek. "So what do you want to do today Angel," I asked as she played with hair. 

"Can we make cupcakes and watch Frozen?" she asked with her puppy eyes, she knew I couldn't say no when she made those eyes. Luna loved Frozen, it's her favorite movie her favorite character is Olaf. "Sure, but we can't have a food fight your Uncle Klaus would be mad," I told her as we walked to the kitchen 

"That's no fun," she said pouting and folding her arms. "I know Luna but we don't want to have Uncle Klaus mad do we?" "Yes because he's funny when he is mad, I like the face he makes," she said with a smile, I laughed while sitting her on the counter and getting the ingredients to make cupcakes.

We finished making cupcakes and sat down to watch Frozen, she was always intrigued with this movie I never knew why. Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, and Nik joined us to watch the movie. She climbed over to Nik to sit on his lap.

 She does this to make sure he doesn't talk, because he always sings the songs incorrectly, just to annoy her, I find it hilarious, the big bad hybrid singing child songs who knew. We finished the movie and it was Luna's nap time, since she was sitting in Nik's lap.

 I asked him can he take her upstairs because it was her nap time and I can see she's getting sleepy, he happily agreed to take her to her room and put her to bed.

A/n
I hoped you liked the first chapter, this is my first story so I hope you like it. I don't really have a posting schedule because of school and stuff, but I will try to post as often as I can. So yeah, bye my loves 🥰