Chapter 5

Kol's Pov
A few minutes the front door open and I heard little foot steps, I started to smile when I heard her foot steps. "DADDY!" Luna yelled through the house "DADDY WHERE ARE YOU?" she yelled again. "IN THE KITCHEN" I yelled, then I hear little feet come toward the kitchen.

 "Daddy," she said running into my arms. "How was your day sweetheart?" "It was good. I met a friend." I picked her up and placed her on the counter and gave her snack. "Sweetie I have to talk to you," "Ok daddy," Luna said.

 "Well Daddy is going away for a while so it's going to be just you and Aunty Bekah for a little bit ok," I explained to her. I saw sadness come to her face. "Don't worry when I get back we will eat Ice cream and cupcakes and watch all your favorite movies," I said.

 "Deal?" Luna asked holding out her small pinky. I wrapped mine's around hers. "Deal."

Rebekah's POV 
It's been a few days since Kol left to go back to New Orleans. It's just been me and Luna. It has been hard on her. She misses Kol and lately she's been having these bad dreams. I hope Kol is alright. On that note Freya called me. 

R: How may I help you sister? 

F: We have Klaus but now the witch has got Kol

R: What? What do need?

F: Only for you to make sure Luna is ok

R: Ok but hurry up and get Kol back

We hung up. I looked at the time, I had to pick Luna up. I grabbed my bag ad my keys and exited the house. I pulled up in front of Luna's school and got out of the car. "Aunty Bekah," Luna said running to me with what I'm guessing her teacher behind her. 

"Hi Ms. Mikaelson I'm Luna 's teacher," I was right. I shook her hand. "Hi, and please call me Rebekah," I said. "Ok, so Luna had a problem with a student, she pushed her and the student hit her head," Her teacher explained. "Well that's unlike her, are you sure that she didn't provoke her " I said.

"I don't know I turned around and saw the student on the ground," The teacher explained. "I will have a talk with Luna when we get home." The teacher nodded and I headed to the car with Luna. Soon we arrived home. I got Luna out the car and she ran to the front door. 

We got inside. "Luna I need to talk to you sweetheart," I called. She came running into the living room. "What happened at school today?" I asked. "Well um I was playing with my friend at recess and this mean girl said that my family was weird so I got upset and pushed her," Luna explained. 

"Well sweetheart, good job," I said giving her a high five. She smiled big. "But don't tell uncle Elijah," I said causing her to giggle. "Ok now go play." She ran to her play room.

A/n

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter because it was a struggle for me to write it, and through out the story there is going to be a lot of time skips, especially with Luna, also sometimes she's not going to sound her age. So yeah, I hope you have a good day and night. 

P.S: Can all of give me ideas for the next chapter?