Chapter 3

Kol's Pov
It was a few days after Luna's birthday. She is still sleeping, so I went to go wake her up because today, we were going to Mystic Falls, while Elijah, Niklaus, and Freya deal the whole Marcel thing. "Princess wake up we're taking a little trip today," I said softly. 

"Where are we going?" she asked as she slowly started to wake up. "It's a surprise," I answered with a small smile on my face. "Now let's get you clean," I said as I stood up, she made grubby hands for me to pick her up and I did, and took her to her bathroom.

After her bath I got her dressed, and got her back ready so we can go. I went to go see if Rebekah was ready, and she was like always. I went back to grab Luna, and we headed to the car. I put Luna in her booster seat and gave her her tablet so she won't be bored during the long car ride and also packed her some food and a blanket.

 I waited for Rebekah to come out so we can head to Mystic Falls. She finally came out and put her bags in the back, I hoped in on the driver's seat, and Rebekah in the passenger's seat and we drove off. "Daddy, I'm hungry," Luna whined. We had an hour left to go. Me and Rebekah switched seats because I was tired of driving.

 "Ok, Angel, Rebekah can you pull over so I can get in the back?" She shook her head and pulled over, I climbed to the back to seat with Luna. Once I got in back Rebekah pulled off and we continued driving. 

I pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which was her favorite, and some apple juice so she can wash down the sandwich. We finally arrived to Mystic Falls, and pulled up to the Mikaelson Mansion that was there. 

Rebekah took Luna while I grabbed the bags and we all headed to the house. I took Luna's bags and placed it in a random room which now will be hers and I took mine to my room, while Rebekah took hers to her room.

I walked back downstairs to see Rebekah playing with Luna in the living room. I walk up to the and start to play too. "How we go exploring?" I asked Luna shook her head happily. I scooped her up, "Bekah you coming?" I asked.

 "Sure why not," she replied as she stood up, and with that we headed out the house. We walked to Mystic Grill. When we walked inside, I spotted the Mystic Falls gang sitting at a table talking. "Rebekah, look who I spotted," I said pointing toward the group.

 "Ah, the famous Mystic Falls gang. Shall we go up to them, brother?" I nodded with a sly smirk, I put Luna down so they won't see her and started to walk to there table. "Well if isn't the Mystic Falls gang," I said with a smirk. "What are you doing here Kol?" Damon asked. 

"Well we are in town for awhile and we thought it would to say hi, oh and I heard about Stefan, I'm sorry for your loss" "Who's she?" Elena asked looking toward Luna who's peering out from behind me and disregarding my comment. 

"Well is my daughter Luna." I replied with a smile. "Hi," Luna said shyly. "I never thought that the Kol Mikaelson, would have a daughter," Damon said with a sly smirk. "Well he does, and should get going because you lot are a bore now," Rebekah said, and with that we left and headed back home.

A/n

I hope you like this chapter because I couldn't really think of anything to do and this chapter, and I'm sorry if this chapter is short because like I said I couldn't really think of things to do in this chapter, so yeah.