Chapter 11

Kol's Pov
"She doesn't like me," Davina said after Luna walked out the room. "Yes she does," I said turning to her. "No she doesn't, you see how the way she talked to me and the way she stared," She said said plopping down on the couch in my room. 

"She will warm up to you," I said. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. "She has probably ran to my sister and I know my sister convinced her to like you," I said sitting next to her wrapping an arm around her. "Ok," she said. 

"Now I need to get ready so I can save my brother from my retched mother," I said standing up and walking to my closet. I pulled out a blue t-shirt with some dark blue jeans. "I need your help, I need you to do a locator spell my brother," I said to Davina. 

She nodded and pulled out a map of New Orleans, "I need your blood," she said. I bit my wrist and let the blood spill onto the map. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras sequtias sanguinem," she chanted. The blood moved to the Lafayette cemetery. 

I kissed Davina on the cheek and ran to Rebekah's room. I walked in and saw her sitting on her bed, "I found our brother," I said. She stood up and walked over to me, "What about Luna?" she asked. "I will drop her off at Marcel's." She nodded and walked toward the stairs. 

I headed to Luna's room. I knocked on her door and heard say come in, I opened the door to see her sitting at her desk reading. "Luna it's time to go," I said to her. She nodded and grab the book she was reading and walked out the room. 

We pulled up to Marcel's, "Bekah stay here while I take Luna," she nodded. Me and Luna walked into Marcel's loft to see him sitting on the couch, he got up from his spot once he noticed us, "Well this is the littlest Mikaelson, I'm Marcel," he said walking over to us. 

"I'm Luna," Luna said holding out her hand and he shook it. "Ok Luna, I will be back to come and get you tomorrow morning and I'll be back no later than 11 and if not stay here with Marcel until one of your aunts or uncles come and get you," I said to her grabbing her shoulders.

"Ok, be safe," she said embracing me with a hug. "I always am, see you tomorrow," I said and walked out the loft.  I walked back to the car where Rebekah was waiting. I hopped in the car and turned to my sister, "Lets go save our brother," With that I started the car and drove off. 

We arrived at the cemetery. We walked toward the small building that was there assuming that's where  my mother was hiding him but we were stopped by a boundary spell which sucked because that was going to take a little more time.

I texted Elijah telling him to keep them a little while longer. Good thing I texted Davina to meet us there because she arrived and she will be able to get rid of the spell. "Davina thank god your here we need you take down this boundary spell," Rebekah said spotting her. 

"Ok, but I might not be able to hold for long so you got to hurry." We nodded and she start to chant the spell for us to get through. Rebekah put her hand through to see if it worked and it did. We walked in and seen our brother chained up sweating. 

This is the first time I seen him defenseless, it was sad. Me and Rebekah walked over to him to release him. We grabbed the chains to undo them but when we touched it, it burned us. It must be laced with Vervain. "She knew we would try and come here," I said. 

"You guys need to hurry I can't hold it any longer," Davina said. We undid the chains, hissing in pain, and grabbed Nik and sped out of there.

Luna's Pov 

I sat on Marcel's couch reading my book. I felt him staring at me so I looked up from book to look at him, "Can I help you?" I asked smartly. "Sorry, it's just I'm curious about you," He answered. "Well your curious about me, ask," I said putting my book down.