Chapter 15

Luna's POV
 It's been 20 years and a lot has happened so let me catch you up. After I met Caroline, my family has learned to tolerate the Mystic Falls gang. Also my family has been through a lot since then. First, My Dad was kidnapped by a bunch of witches which was weird because my dad held respect for witches his wife is a witch. 

The witches had did it because he had done something to piss them off. Back to my dad's wife. You guessed right it's the one and only Davina Claire now Mikaelson. After I turned 18 my Dad hand proposed to her.

I've grown to like her she was cool and she understood why I didn't like her but I got to know her and became to like her. Also Davina had done spell for them to reciprocate, and now she is pregnant with my little sister. 

My Uncle Klaus had found love, finally, he had got with a werewolf named Hayley and now I have a cousin named Hope, she looks just like her mom but has the attitude of her father. She has her father's sandy blonde hair and her mother's brown eyes.

 She also is a tribrid, a werewolf, vampire, and witch. She hasn't activated her vampire or werewolf side because she's only 6 but Freya is helping her with her magic. Uncle Elijah also found love, he is with his old lover Katherine Pierce.

Her and Uncle Klaus and worked their difference for Uncle Elijah. They are so cute together, they're getting married in two months, and I get to a bride's maid, I'm so excited. Uncle Elijah has put off love for Uncle Klaus but now he has found his epic love.

Aunt Rebekah had rekindle her love with Marcel. I'm glad for them both. Marcel had became my best friend and has helped me through things. Anyway, they are currently traveling the world, they are now in Cali. 

I bet Aunt Rebekah is chilling on the Beach and shopping. She visits every few months. Aunt Freya had gotten Married to her wife Keelin, they have a son named Nik, after Uncle Klaus. He is so cute. 

They moved out of the compound after Nik turned 1, they moved two blocks down from the compound. They wanted to move out and live a life of their own but also stay close to the family. 

Ashley had turned into a vampire when she was 17, she had an car accident, and she somehow died with vampire blood in her system, now she is currently living life as a vampire. She loves being a vampire. I also told her about what my family was after two months of seeing her again. 

She was jealous of how cool my family was. She went back to Virginia to live her new life as a vampire but also stay connected to her old life. Ashley met a boy Tyler he's a hybrid. Now back to me, I found out that I'm a werewolf. 

My Dad had turned me when I was 18, and when I made my first I had activated my werewolf side, Uncle Klaus and Hayley had helped me through my first transition. It hurt to break all my bones. My Dad had to stay back so I wouldn't hurt him. 

Me and Noah got married when I turned 23. It was a beautiful wedding, My dad cried more than me, he was glad that he wasn't wearing any makeup, because he faced would have been ruined. Now we have a two year old daughter named Elizabeth Kolina Mikaelson Salvatore. 

She is so beautiful, she has my dark brown hair and she has Noah's blue eyes. I moved out of the compound after we moved to Texas. Noah also became a vampire for me, so we can be together forever, he turned the night of our wedding. 

I'm currently standing the nursery that we had for Elizabeth, she was sleeping, I was admiring my daughter. I felt hands wrap around my waist, it was Noah. "Happy birthday, love," Noah said kissing my cheek. "Thank you," I said. 

"Your dad just called they should be here just in time for the party," Noah said. I nodded my head never taking an eye off my daughter. "She looks just like you," Noah said looking at our daughter. "But she has some off you," I said smiling. "She's gonna be a heart breaker," Noah said.