Chapter 8

Kol's Pov

Me and Luna arrived at the airport. I compelled us a private plane so it can be just me and my daughter. I was glad that we are taking this trip, I did miss my daughter. It's upsetting to see her grow up. The love I have toward my daughter is something.

I thought I wasn't capable of feeling because I was a maniac killer who had no remorse for anybody not even for my siblings, but Luna changed me, she truthfully changed us all. She made us all a family again, she made us want to fight for her. 

If I didn't find her our lives would be completely different. She makes us honor our oath Always and Forever. Anyway, Luna is asleep in the room that was on the plane, I was sitting on the couch on the plane reading. 

I was excited to show Luna Paris. There's this one spot I want to show her I think she's going to love it. We finally landed in Paris and she was excited because the only other place she has been besides New Orleans is Mystic Falls. 

Besides that she has never left because we were afraid one our enemies may hurt her or kidnap her to get back at us. "So dad where are we going first?" She asked eagerness in voice. "First we are going to check in our hotel," I reply with a smile.

I grab our bags and we start heading to our hotel. We got to the hotel, I compelled us a suite because I wanted Luna to have the best experience. The suite was built like an apartment. It had two rooms, so I stayed in one room and Luna stayed in the other. 

It was nice to get away from the drama that was the Mikaelsons. I was happy that I can show my daughter the world even though if she did turn, she would travel the world with whoever she chooses. I was sitting in the living room when Luna came in. 

She jumped on the couch and put her head on my shoulder. "So now we got our room what are we going to next?" Luna askes "Well I figured you were getting hungry so I wanted to take you to get something to eat and then go site seeing," I respond, she nods. 

We stands up from our places on the couch and we head out. I take Luna to a little café, I grabbed coffee while Luna had waffles. I don't know what's with her obsession with waffles but she likes them. I prefer pancakes.

I look at Luna and she stuff the waffles in her mouth and get's syrup all over her mouth. I laugh and say, "Luna I think you should slow down nobody is going to steal your food." She looks up at me swallowing her food and wiping my mouth.

"Sorry I was just hungry," she said taking a sip of her orange juice. "It's fine, just slow down your food is still going to be there," I say while chuckling. She looks at me with a smile on her face, that smile was what made my heart smile. 

I've missed my daughter smile, her smile was beautiful. She continued to finish her food while I sat and finished my coffee. We went site seeing like I promised. First we went to Musee du Louvre. Luna said she always wanted to see the Mona Lisa.

I know that some of Nik's paintings are in here so I showed her some of those, she was happy to know that she is related to one of the painters in here. Next Eiffel Tower. We climbed to the top and that's when we both found out that Luna was afraid of heights.

She almost threw up because of how high we were so we went back to the ground, and she threw up when reached the ground. Next we visit the Seine River. She waved at the people passed by on the boat and they waved back. 

Luna really enjoyed herself, and she was smiling the whole time and I loved it. When we finished exploring, we headed back to our hotel. Luna was exhausted. she went to straight to her room to go to sleep. "Good night dad," she said giving me a kiss on the check. 

"Good night sweetheart," I said back as she walked to her room. When she got to her room, my phone rang, the caller id said Elijah, I answered. "Hello brother how may I help you," I say with a smirk. "Well sorry to ruin your fun but it seems that our brother has been taken by our mother and we need your help," Elijah said, I can hear the worry in his voice. 

My face went to shock. "What will I tell Luna, she'll be heartbroken that we have to leave she likes it hear?" I ask trying to stay as quiet as I can so I won't wake Luna. "You have to tell her something because we can't do this on our own," Elijah says. 

"Fine we should be there tomorrow," I say with my free hand grabbing my hair. "Thank you brother see you tomorrow," Elijah say and hangs up. I throw my phone on the couch. How will I tell Luna that we have to leave? She'll be upset with me because we have to help my siblings. 

She'll understand but she will still be upset. So much for being away the drama of the Mikaelsons. After a few minutes I go to my room still thinking about how will I tell Luna. I change into a t-shirt and sweat pants. Before I laid down in my bed, I hear a knock at my door. 

"Come in," I say. When the door opens I see Luna standing there. "Little moon what are you doing up I thought you went to bed?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "I had had a dream that you had your vampire face and that had killed all these people and that you came and killed me," she said as tears forming in her eye. 

I walk to her, holding her in my arms, I pull away for her to look at me, "Look at me, I would never lay a finger on you and I will kill any one who does so because I love you always and forever," I say wiping the tears of her cheeks. She nods and hugs me, I hug her back. 

"Now go clean your face and come back because your sleeping with me," she nods and goes to clean her face. She comes back into my room and lays in my bed. I hold her so she fall asleep, and she does so, and I do the same. 

A/N

Good News guys, I found something dramatic to put in this chapter so I hope enjoyed this chapter, and this chapter involved a lot of research. I'm glad that I didn't have to delay on this chapter because that would have been a lot work and I already have a lot of schoolwork and I didn't need this to add more work. So yeah enjoy the rest of your day and night. 😘😊