Chapter 12

Luna's POV

I woke up in a different bed, then I remembered where I was. I was at Marcel's. I got out of bed and hoped into the shower and got changed. I walked out of the room to the smell of something good. Waffles. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Marcel making waffles my mouth started to water. "Good morning little Mikaelson, I thought I'll make you breakfast," he said turning his head to look at me. 

"Good morning, and why do you keep call me "Little Mikaelson". I'm very far from little," I said sitting on one of the barstools. "I know but your are the youngest Mikaelson so that makes you little," he said placing a plate of waffles in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and dug into the waffles. Oh My God these waffles are so good. "These are so good, I would come over here every morning if I could just so you could make me these waffles, you are officially my best friend" I said with a mouthful of waffles. 

Marcel laughed and me words. "I'm glad," he said with a smile. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the number it was my dad so I answered it, "Hello," I said swallowing my last bite of waffles. 

"Hey, I'm on my way with Davina to come and get you so we could all spend the day together," My dad said on the other end. I rolled my eyes, I didn't want to spend a whole day with her but I promised Aunt Rebekah that I will try. 

"Ok I guess, but unless were home before 3," I said, I was going to meet Noah at 3. "Why, what's goin on at 3?" He asked. "Nothing important, there's just something I want to do," I said, I wasn't lying, it really wasn't important and I wanted to hang out with Noah. 

"Ok, be ready, we're almost there," he said. With that I hung up the phone. Me and Marcel was in the living room playing Monopoly. He was winning of course. "1,2,3,4,5,6, ugh," I grunted. "Ha, you landed on my property now pay up," he said with a smirk.

I handed him the my with a frown. "That's no fair, you were alive when this came was created," I said with a pout. "It's not my fault your losing," he said with the same smirk. I pouted, I suck at this game. "We should've picked a different game," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Suddenly there was a knock at Marcel's door. I got up to answer it. I opened my door to see my dad. "Hey Dad, Marcel's cheating a monopoly," I said still pouting. "No I'm not, you suck just at this game," he said chuckling. "Sweetie go grab your stuff," my dad said laughing. 

I went into the room I slept in and grabbed my bag and walked back to the living room, "I'll be back for a round two," I said glaring at Marcel. "Can't wait," he said giving me a hug. Then we walked out. Me and my dad walked to the car, I hoped in the back putting my stuff in the trunk. 

Davina was in passengers seat while my dad was in the driver seat. "So how was your time with Marcel?" Davina asked trying to make conversation with me. "Good," I responded. "So where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise," my dad responded. 

He knew how much I loved surprises, so I was very excited for this one. After a few hours of driving, we pulled up to  carnival, I was so happy because I have never been to a carnival. My dad turned back to see my reaction as he knew what it was. "You see excited," Dad said with a smile. 

"Well I am because I have never been to a carnival, you don't even let me go to the ones in New Orleans," I responded. All of us hopped out of the car. When I got out I raced to the ticket booth. Dad got the tickets, and went to the first game booth. 

First we went to a booth where you throw darts at balloons, that was fun, I hit all three balloons and won a panda, dad didn't hit any, Davina all three and she got a kola bar and gave it to my dad. He gave her a kiss for it, I felt a little uncomfortable but I shook it off.