18: The Quidditch world cup

Sirius didn't like living at his childhood home but Aurora spent a lot of her youth there and she did like her grandmother so he gladly lived there for her.

He wanted to give her what he never had so he gladly lived with all the horrible memories, it was actually not as bad as he thought. His mind was full of cleaning jobs he had to do that he thought less about his abusive family.

It definitely helped that they had to take care of Buckbeak. After the escape they passed by Hagrid telling him about the savior of the Hippogriff. And because Hagrid could not keep Buckbeak due to the fact that the animal was wanted and would be killed, Sirius promised him that he would take care of Buckbeak.

Aurora always wanted to be an Animagus, but always her dad would say no, she had no idea why and just never asked again, until the day he was out of prison and living his life with his daughter again.

She understood now that all those years ago she was too young to be and Animagus and that meant that she now looked at her tantrums on a different level.

Aurora was actually planning to be a Animagus the year before and looked everything up but after Sirius came in the picture she totally forgot about it.

She had a good excuse for it now though as she and Sirius both wanted to go to the quidditch cup together but Sirius would not be able to get in n normal form and if it was just a kid there would be trouble, a Animagus form looked the best way.

Aurora went through the whole process, she had no trouble in preforming the magic as she was a skilled witch in both potions and transfiguration as McGonagall and Snape had both given Aurora a lot of extra private lessons.

The mandrake leaf part was the hardest bit as carrying a leaf inside your mouth at all times without removing it once of swallowing it even when you sleep can be pretty hard.

After the month of carrying the leaf they could make the other stuff of the potion. She added one of her own hairs, a crystal phial that portrayed the moon, a silver teaspoon of dew from a place that neither sunlight of humans have touched for seven days in that she had to add the chrysalis of a death's-head hawk moth.

Aurora put the mixture in a quite dark place and left it alone until the first coming electrical storm. And the difficult thing, she really had to leave it alone not even think about it what was really difficult as she was so excited about it.
After she completed all the incantation parts and she was lucky enough it all worked, she could call herself an Animagus.

Aurora was a beautiful black dog, she was small and had a very smooth clean and soft fur unlike her fathers who was scruffy and dirty. She had beautiful green eyes that could perfectly resemble her mother's eyes.

Sirius was very proud, his daughter had followed in his footsteps he left for her and now was an animagus just like him and even the same animal what was a little detail that made him smile, a smile that could light up the whole world.

Aurora and Sirius got into the quidditch World cup unnoticed. They sneaked in through the woods and walked to the tent of Bellatrix and the Malfoy's. When they found the tents they walked in and transformed.

Bellatrix was happy to see them and hugged Sirius and Aurora delightful. Lucius was more annoyed to see the blacks and walked out trying to find the minister of magic. Draco was also happy to see his niece and gave her a hug and a apology for being a bit of a jerk while being at Hogwarts, even if Aurora knew that his mother told him to say sorry it did meant it.

Narcissa immediately took out some gifts, most of them were for Sirius but Aurora didn't mind that, she was happy that her dad had a bit of his life back and the gifts that she got were also beautiful. And because the gifts came from Narcissa it meant that the gifts were existing of green and black dresses.