c29: if happy ever after did exist

chapter 29

♡→

"wakey wakey, beautiful."

a raspy voice cooed as y/n opened her eyes, there she saw her boyfriend smiling at her.

yes, the pillows have been removed, although she's still getting used to it. its only been 5 days since she answered him.

"good morning..." she sleepily greeted him,

"good morning, gorgeous. we have to get up, dont wanna be late for your grand opening."

ah yes, she's opening her own restaurant. today was the grand opening, that restaurant was a little bit too fancy and huge.

he really did spoil her a lot, even though she didn't want to be spoiled. the male just really adores her.

crowds of people formed as they waited patiently for her restaurant to make a grand opening

a ribbon tied to the entrance as she and her lover stood in front of it with a pair of scissors.

"thank you all for waiting patiently, we hope you'll like what our restaurant has to offer."

and with that said, she cuts the ribbon, making it fall on the ground. her restaurant finally open.

cheers were heard from the crowd as some of them went to the couple to congratulate them.

"y/n!!!"

said female turned to see her family, suzue, haru and yelena walking over to them, she smiled.

"hey guys! you made it!"

"of course we did! couldn't miss my best friend's grand opening!"

they laughed, hugging each other. the female then went to hug her family.

"i see, grandmama's not doing well

"i see, grandmama's not doing well."

she sighed, her siblings went to hug her as they comforted each other.

"now now, its your restaurant's grand opening, you wouldn't want your costumers to see you like this."

their mother said, trying to lift their moods up. it seemed to work as the female composed herself and puts on a professional appearance.